[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:33 pm

BRUTALLY TRAMPLED UNDER MUD-COVERED HUNTER WELLIES AND FORCED TO LICK THEM WHILE HEADSTANDING - MOBILE (854x480)

Today I trampled my piggy slave under dirty hunter wellies veeery brutally and forced him to clean them at the same time. Oh yes my bots were so filthy... that only trampling him hard has licking and licking! Someimes I gave him some break... and then focus on trampling him very painfully, especially his dick, I made it totally exposed and started to squeeze first under and later between my hunters. It needed to hurt! I was really cruel today...when he has been so tired already.. I started to run along his body and jump everywhere and crush him with every heavy step I made. But at the end...I decided to torture his head and face the most. His bones were totally crushed under my weight... the more I've been standing on his head and was giving him my wellies to lick still! And his loser did it...bery polietely... so only one leg standing on his head... Oh it was so painful!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:34 pm

The Beautiful Crusher vs the Laptop owner - MP4 720x480 - 1Mbps

IT: Per ringraziare lo schiavo che mi ha regalato il suo computer funzionante per girare il video di crushing precedente a questo, ho legato lui ad un tavolo e l’ho calpestato con i tacchi a spillo, senza pietà. Nel finale gli ho però regalato un bel momento di facesitting direttamente con il mio splendido culo sulla sua faccia.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:21 pm

Sophie's Dancing 21

Sophie is wearing a t-shirt with demin shorts and black high heel sandals she dances on her slaves head to the music she is really getting into this and does not care about her victim suffering beneath her dancing shoes as he squirms and suffers beneath her.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:22 pm

Worn Flats and BF cock rampling ( MP4)

Time to crush your cock. Out it under the soles of my well worn flats. Feel my weight that cause you so much pain. In second part of clip i use bf to finnaly ruin slaves cock. Fullweight and hard trampling clip.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:23 pm

flo471x, Trampled under big sneakers, scene 3 of 4

This floorface trampling POV fetish video doesn't need a description, because You can See animated GIF to know about clip contents.
Original sound.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Miss Serena tramples her human carpet brutally under her bare feet - 4K UHD MP4

Sweet Miss Serena removes her favorite sneakers and tramples the slave now under her bare feet. She jumps and walks on him and she loves most to walk on her slave face and to stand full weight on his head and face. Do you like when a young , sweet girl squishes the face of a slave ? This is the perfect download for you! ....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:25 pm

YELLOW STILETTO HEELS EXTREME TRAMPLING AND FACESTANDING - MOBILE (854x480)

I went shopping today and spent most time in my favourite shoe store, of course. I was choosing new high heels and I wanted those with very very sharp stilettos. Because I knew after coming back home I can use them in a way only I know... Punishing my stupid slave by hard trampling and digging my heels everywhere.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:38 pm

vf2097h, Blonde in hot shorts and giant boots tramples on man

Male is happy to get stepped and pressed by remarkable girl in seductive outfit. Her heavy leather boots are situated right on his face. Mature gentleman suffers all tortures without moans and screams.
See animated GIF to know about clip contents.
Original sound.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:39 pm

Chelsea Caravan Head Trample 3 (4K)

Chelsea is wearing her short tight dress and shiny high heel shoes these shoes look so sexy and domineering seeing someones head pined beneath them with some girls pretty little feet in them. (Clip is 3:10)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:40 pm

White sandals extreme ball crush

I love this clip. It shows off my foot arch so well as I stand and twist my full weight on his balls. I really try to twist as hard as I can to make sure he wont be using it anytime soon. Over and over in step on them, stomp them and twist back and forth. I love the feeling of them trapped beneath my full weight. So close to exploding from the pressure. I will keep going harder and longer until they finally surrender to me. And then I'll continue to grind them into paste. And make him thank me for the experience.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling