[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:22 pm

DANGEROUS BATHROOM - SWALLOW MY DIRTY BATHWATER (MP4 720p)

My slave was a really good boy on this week,and I think he deserves some reward.I ask him what he wants the most and he says : bathing with me together.WTF?!,The correct answer would be this: "I always just want to serve you" but ok,I have a really cruel plan.Maybe he will enjoy this bathing,but it will be one of the cruelest evening in his life ,I'm sure.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Trampled, Whipped and Ruined by Mistress Kim (HD 1920x1080)

Warning! Very cruel!

Today Mistress Kim has something very special in mind. In a very hot outfit (bra, stockings and sexy brown high heel ankle boots) she will give him a never seen before lesson.

Kim enters the room and steps on her slave's upper body. Her heels hurt, but she only laughs and then she turns to his cock and balls that are lying helplessly on the cockbox.

After a little warm-up she places both heels right on his ballsac and with a sadistic smile on her face she walks with her heels right on his nuts. It must hurt so much each time when one of her heels squeezes that fragile nut until it almost pops. But Kim doesn't care at all.

Time for some full weight cock and ball crush. With one foot she is standing on his dick and with the other one right on his scrotum until - OMG!

The Mistress steps off and gets a leather belt with pointed metal rivets. And with that belt she whips her slave upper body. The slave groans and whimpers, but Kim is only starting. Now she places one shoe right on his family jewels and painfully squeezes them and then she continues whipping his upper body brutally.

Now she is completely in her element. She laughs about his pain and gives him more and more. Now she WHIPS HIS BALLSAC and enjoys his groaning.

Let's go back to trampling. But I have something very special for you. Kim takes a knee and wraps her slave's cock with the leather belt, but with the RIVETS ON THE INSIDE. And without any care she steps on it - with one foot! The pointed metal rivets bore into his cock. Kim places her other foot on his ballsac, squeezing his nuts too and then she stays in this position endlessly. She ignores his whimpering and crying to the opposite, she takes pleasure in dancing on his manhood.

More ball squeezing with heels, more body trampling and more full weight action on genitals, more injury. After 17 minutes of brutal treatment, the Goddess releases the belt from slave's cock and now we can see what the ribbons have caused to his flesh. OMG!

She sits down and gives her slave a tender handjob and as the slave thinks he is in heaven, Kim gives him the next nasty surprise. With the belt buckle she beats his scrotum while she still strokes his glans until he cums. But then she unhands his cock and ruins his orgasm, beating the cum out of his testicles with the belt buckle.

Kim inspects his genitals. And as if what she sees still isn't enough she stands up again and continues tormenting his manhood. Finally she steps into the cum puddle and spreads her slave's cum allover the board and his upper body. Then she leaves.

We also recommend:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Trampoline Test!

Mistress Lola love bounce. Lola love jumps and not pay attention to anyone or anything else! It feels even better if I know that it hurts someone! Under my trampoline there are my slave's balls bouncing for me as I jump on them! And it is really painful for him!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Mary Jane Head Dance (4K)

Krystal is wearing her Mary Jane shoes and dances on her slaves head on the floor, his head is very sore as it is trampled and feels crushed under her cute shoes as she bounces all over his head to her dance moves. (Clip is 2:43)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Red PVC Mini Skirt & Chunky Brown Leather Boots (4K)

Jane is wearing her short tight PVC mini skirt with brown leather ankle boots, her boots are hard wearing and hurt his head, this girl looks so sexy standing there on him whilst he suffers in pain beneath her. (Clip is 2:38)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Lady Titziana - Der Fussabtreter HD 1280x720

Sklaven sind zum abtreten der Füße da, so zumindest bei Lady Titziana und da sie auch so noch etwas mehr Spaß beim quälen des Sklaven möchte, bekommt er noch Schläge in seine Eier. Lady Titziana gefallen seine Zuckungen... Auflösung:1280x720 (Slaves are there to kick off their feet, at least with Lady Titziana, and since she also wants some more fun torturing the slave, he gets beating in his balls. Lady Titziana likes his twitching ... Resolution: 1280x720)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Drinking Tea & Smoking A Cigarette Whilst Stepping On Her Victim (4K)

Chelsea is wearing her big boots whilst stepping all over her victim on the kitchen floor, she stands comfortably on his stomach and chest whilst drinking tea and smoking a cigarette, half way into the clip he then flips over and she stands on his head. (Clip is 4:21)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Sydney crush slave

I like my black shoes, they suit me well! As they suit me, I suit my slave when standing on his head. I step on it, trample on it, let him feel my hard feet that hold me on the streets or in the dirt, it also fits his face!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Black gloves! White gloves! Do you prefer to be humiliated by that color? Yes, that's right! Eventually suffocating! Then I should let you first experience the feeling of sitting on the buttocks on the face! Yes, no breathing! Ejaculation is also the case

Black gloves! White gloves! Do you prefer to be humiliated by that color? Yes, that's right! Eventually suffocating! Then I should let you first experience the feeling of sitting on the buttocks on the face! Yes, no breathing! Ejaculation is also the case! Does brain have no serious consequences for you when it is anoxic? I don't want to take any responsibility. Hold back! At Kuai

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Red PVC Mini Skirt & Multi Color Platform Shoes (4K)

Jane is wearing her short tight PVC mini skirt with multi color platform shoes, her shoes are solid and really hurt his head, this girl looks so sexy standing there on him whilst he suffers in pain beneath her. (Clip is 2:34)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling