[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:13 am

Goddesses' Aerobics

My g/f Xana & I decide to use this freak for our aerobic workout. So we kick the wimp in the nuts. Then we use his pathetic tiny dicklet & ugly disgusting balls as our "stepper". We shove our stinky feet & shoes in his face too. Xana & I totally humiliate him. We even beat him with our shoes! Ha ha.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 am

TOEtally Trampled I, II, and III - ALL 3 COMPLETE VIDEOS FOR 29.99! - iPad Quality

TOE-TALLY TRAMPLED I, II, AND III
ALMOST 3 HOURS OF HIGH HEEL TRAMPLE & FOOTJOBS!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:53 am

Hell In High Heels 2

This really is hell in high heels for the poor slave as two girls attempt to crush his skull in their black patent stiletto heels, both girls get a foot on his head and raise their other foot in the air pressing down with all their combined weight this is approx 270lbs of high heel crushing weight on his head, the girls don't know the damage they are doing to him they are crushing him and causing him a lot of pain and they laugh and giggle and have fun as they crush his head. (Clip is 2:23)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 am

Crushing His Brain Under My Shiny Black High Heels (4K)

I am wearing my little cat ears and a tight white tank top and short tight skirt with shiny black high heel shoes, i just casually step all over my slaves head in heels whilst he suffers beneath me, i trample and crush his poor little brain beneath my sexy shoes. (Clip is 2:23)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 am

Princess Cherry Which Shoes Hurt More

Princess Cherry is a good friend of mine who finally decided to take her first step in the fetish world. Literally! In this video she tests out different shoes to see how it felt for me. She started off in her wedges and jumped hard deep into my gut wit them! She didnt hold back at all as she crush every bit of me. Her stomps echoing in the room. She switches to her Docs to continue Trampling and the jumps keep coming. Stomp after stomp! She even stomps on my crotch area! And pushing me further till I can’t take anymore!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:55 am

Vanessa - stomped under heavy boots! 4K

Vanessa is big heavy girl with wide feet size 9 US (40 EU). She is 5'9'' (175cm) tall and weighs 178 lbs (81 kg). Vanessa is wearing turquoise top with blue jeans and black boots. She tramples her slave crushing his chest and belly. Vanessa also jumps all over his body and makes to lick dirty bottoms of her boots. (English subtitles. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:51 pm

Lilith's trampling session - Full Version ## NewMfx FullHD 2018 ##

STARRING: Lilith and Saori Kido

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Nice Legs

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Timea vs. cock and balls

The slave sits next to the platform and puts his sensitive parts on it. Timea notices it and figures out a good way to enjoy herself torturing him. She stands on the platform and she tramples on the slave's cock and balls is sneakers.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Witch Dance 5 FLOOR CAM

Krystal dances on her slaves head in her witch costume and wedge shoes her shoes are wooden wedges and hurt her victim and she is grinding the soles of her shoes on his head with all of her body weight pressing down on him as she dances on him his head feels really crushed beneath these shoes. (Clip is 3:42)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Trampling