[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Buddah's Vore updates

Buddah's Vore updates

Buddah's Vore updates

Postby Buddah » Wed May 20, 2020 12:38 am

Mentally Prepare to Be My Prey: Mind Fuck-Vore-Mental Domination- Sensual Domination

This clip includes: Leather, Leather Gloves, Redhead, Mental Domination, FemDom POV, Mesmerize, Sensual Domination, Female Domination, mentally Prepare to Be Eaten by Me, Become My Prey, POV, Mental Control, Mind Fuck and more

YOU are right in front of me. I am talking directly to YOU. Allow your mind to travel deep down into my rabbit hole of magic tricks and mental domination.

How will it happen? When will it happen? There are so many ways I could make you my meal. You desire to be swallowed and eaten is no longer just a deep desire. Now it has become a NEED for you.

Today I will mentally prepare you to become my prey. Become my food. I will hunt you and stalk you until the very moment I pop you in to my mouth. Will it be same size vore? Will my beautiful, tender jaw suddenly unhinge and then devour you whole?

Will I shrink you down with my magical powers and then pop you in to my mouth? Will I gently place my teeth on you until I begin to hear the sound of crushing? Maybe I will send you to the deep dark cave and let you experience vaginal vore.

You will not know. You will have no idea where or when it will happens but it will. It is inevitable and your fate.You WILL be in my stomach. I WILL digest you and eat you.

Allow my soft voice to guide you through multiple scenarios and prepare you for becoming my prey. You may want to close your eyes and listen to the sound of my voice or you may opt to look at my tender mouth as the drool drips from it as I show you how I will lick you and cover you in my drool and spit before I place you in my warm mouth to swallow you down into my stomach. I imagine that you will feel my uvula as you go down too, but that will be icing on the cake, now won't it?

https://www.buddahsplayground.com
Buddah

Re: Buddah's Vore updates

Postby Buddah » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:54 pm

Swallowed by Redheaded Giantess -Vore- Giantess- Shrinking- Drool- Vagianl Vore-Eaten Whole by Giant

This clip includes; Redhead, Giantess, Shrinking POV, Mouth Fetish, Drool and Spit Fetish, bright Red Lipstick, Close Ups, Bush, Thong, Big Ass, Curvy Female, Teeth, Big Tits, Put in Ass, Put in Pussy, Vaginal Vore, Ass Vore, Gentle Giantess, Full Body Vore and Shrinking Vore decision, and more

I knew it was you who sent me that email We have been co workers for quite some time and I know the exact day that you heard the rumor of me shrinking people and popping them into my mouth. You whole demeanor changed and you could NOT stop staring at me. I knew you wanted it. I knew it that very day! There is no need to be so shy about it. I only want you to be sure that this is what you want. You need to realize that there is NO going back. No changing your mind.

Oh- and there is one more tiny detail that I request from my prey. I need to taste the endorphins running through your veins so I will NEED you to want this... desire it... the whole experience is different for the giantess ( me) when my tiny prey is full of happiness and joy.

We both begin in our normal size and I give you a couple of licks. I want you to decide: do you want to be Full Size Vore or be shrunken down so that I can pop you into my mouth? Let me come close honey... allow me to lick you. Does that help you decide?

You decide that shrinking will be your method of choice so I tell you to close you eyes and accept your kiss. You immediately begin to shrink and are sure that you have made the right choice. I ask you if I can practice something on you since you are so willing and excites to be eaten by your tall red headed giantess. I scoop you up in my hand and stuff you into my ass crack. i jiggle around to see how well you stay put and you do great! I then decide that I really want to try this " Vaginal Vore" thing I have been told about . I push you into my pussy and talk to you about how I think it feels for you. I get ready to pull you to and you have actually climbed deeper into my tight pussy so I finally find you and pull you out. I talk abut how good that is going to make you taste and ask if you are ready. The entire time you see close ups of my mouth coming close and licking my lips while drool drips because my mouth is watering for my tiny prey.

This is a very personal, loving, bonding experience for you and I. I am so glad that you are sure that you want this from me. I even talk about the possibility of you NOT being digested and how we can do this all over again if that were to happen.

Buddah

Postby Buddah » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:07 pm

Vore Lovers Delight- Vore- Shrinking- Drooling- Spit- Mouth Close Ups- Eaten ALive- Swallowed Alive- Redhead- Redhead Giantess

How do I eat my prey?

How do I eat YOU.... THAT is the question.

There are so many ways for me to devour my prey.I am the queen of VORE. Nobody has eaten more tiny people than I have. I will hunt you and find you only to pop you into my mouth for my enjoyment.

Given the choice, which would you prefer? there are truly so many ways a queen like myself can eat you... devour you... swallow you...

Same size vore? Allowing me to lick you, drool all over you to lube you up and the unhinging my alien alike jaw?

Being shrunk down to the perfect snack size and popped into my mouth?

Covered in chocolate syrup, put int he bottom of my chocolate milk and drank down?Between 2 slices of cheese? Would you want to be crushed and crunched or simply swallowed whole? There are SO many ways for this to take course, but they all end in one single way. YOU get eaten. Swallowed. Enjoyed by me. I am going to gobble you up. You will see my mouth drool and water as my saliva drips when I think of how yummy you are going to taste.

I am a huge giantess if you choose the option to be shrunk down and this video will show you my mouth dripping drool and telling you how hungry I am. Telling you exactly HOW I am going to be eating you.... devouring you... time and time again, but all in different ways. This video is a VORE lovers delight. It will scare you, impress you, entice you, draw you in and and warp your mind. You want to be swallowed and eaten by me SO badly. Watch all of the scenarios play out and feel lucky that you aren't the one sliding down my huge esophagus! Get extremely close to my mouth and be afraid. Fear for your tiny life. Being both fearful and excited is completely normal. You will be a tornado of emotion and I will taste it when I gobble you up!

Buddah

Postby Buddah » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:02 pm

What Naughty Boys Get- Vore- Shrinking- Giantess- Redhead Step Mom Shrinks Son and then Eats Him-Puts in Ass and Bush

This clip includes: Vore, Shrinking Fetish, Giantess, Redhead, big tits, Bush, Big Ass, Big Tits, Curvy, Eaten by step Mom, Son Swallowed by Giantess Step Mom, Tummy, belly, Vaginal Vore, Anal Vore, Torment bad son, Scolding, Angry Step Mom, Ass Shaking, Ass Bouncing and more

Do you think that I enjoy coming in from working in my garden only to find that you (yet again ) have not done what I told you to do? Your one single task for today was to clean your room. I am sick and tired of you not listing to me and now I am going to teach you a very, very harsh lesson.

Here we are again. Your bedroom is a mess and I begin to nag and scold you for not cleaning it again. I point my finger and really let you have it for disappointing me again. Even good step Mothers have their limit and you have pushed me to mine.

Close your eyes honey. Step Mommy is going to shrink you down and torment you. I will teach you a lesson one way or the other. Let's begin my putting you deep into my ass. I do have quite a fat ass so I am going to shove you deep in my asshole and then bounce it up and down to make sure that you feel okay ( on my end of course) and that you don't fall out when I move around. Who knows, maybe I will put you in my thong one day when I go to the gym. My ass jiggles and skas and I bounce up and down to make sure you are going to stay put.

Then I decide to place you in my jungle...my deep dark, thick, hairy bush. The hair tickles you and you begin to squirm around. My bush is torment all in itself. I make you withstand the torment before I then push you deep into my pussy. Yes my love, it is vaginal vore for you. What does it feel like? My guess is you may actually enjoying this.

I must confess that I was going to shrink you and pop you into my mouth no matter what you did. Your only hope is that you will be passed into the toilet in one solid piece so that I can grab you up and do this all over again. Undigested. That is the only way you will have any luck at all.

My mouth waters and drool drips as I think of how good you are going to taste. Something tells me that even this won't teach a bratty son like you the lesson that you need to be taught. We may have to do something even worse next time, of not.

Buddah

Return to Vore