[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom POV daily updates

Femdom POV daily updates

Re: Femdom POV daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Vampire Leather Mistress

I know that you ache for the taste of My Thigh High Leather Boots, the sting of My Whip and the Crushing of My clenched hand to your balls beneath My Leather Gloves.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:18 pm

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:19 pm

Birthday Bondage - Dakota Charms HDWMV

With Dakota Charms!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:50 pm

Blackmail-Fantasy Guilt

Since it’s finally sunk in that you are fucked because you live under me, guilt erupts. You know it’s damaging your other life outside of my place. All you feel is guilt. We talk about your guilt after you hand over the payout. You see I am happy. You feel guilty that you live to keep me happy. It feels guilty to hand over more money. It feels guilty to know you working extra hard keeps you from spending on the loved ones in your life. The guilt feels the most extreme because you got your self in this mess. I’m here to teach you a valuable lesson about guilt. A lesson that will transform you forever. I’m going to make you stroke your guilty cock and enjoy it because deep down you love this sick game.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:51 pm

EXTERMINATING BUGBOY!! #Indiefilm

Ewww, Gross! I HATE bugs! Looks like I better put this one out of its misery. . .

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:52 pm

The B Word - Coerced - 720 HD

The thought of dick lingers on your mind. You think of a threesome, of a way that, in your mind, you can dive into your dream while keeping a sense of reality. Thinking of her lips and his dick. His dick in your face, his dick in your mouth, her pussy on your dick. You bounce in between this fantasy and reality because at the root is what you've wanted all along --- dick. You don't need convincing, you already know the truth, but it's fun getting your there anyway.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:52 pm

Finsub Task

I'm going to tell you exactly how much you should tribute me. But you need to follow my instructions first. Stroke your cock and get ready to obey and pay. Good boys who follow my instructions will receive a message from me telling you exactly how much I want you to pay me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:53 pm

Disappointing Boyfriend

Do you know what babe, I think we need to have a little chat. I've been doing a lot of thinking and you're just not really the man I thought you were. I mean you talked about all of these goals that you had and so far you have yet to accomplish them. It seems to me you've gotten rather lazy, even though you worship me. Before you I was used to guys who could accomplish anything they set their mind and their cocks to. And that's the kind of man I want in my life. You do make good money, so good news for you is that we're not breaking up but I think we're going to shift the dynamic of this relationship. It's time for me to take charge, to mold you and train you to be a good little bitch and take it for me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:40 pm

Ms Chen's school girl slow motion trample POV! - MOV

Ms Chen in the school girl outfit hitting you with some super smooth slo mo of her trampling your face! A few stomps in this soft focus super close up focus of her feet. - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Tied Up All Day

Freedom is no longer an option for you. As willingly disobedient as you've been, I have no choice but to tie you up while I'm out of the house. I'll be gone all day working an eight hour shift, and you'll be tightly bound and secured to my bed frame. A full day restrained should teach you how to be a better servant.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom POV