[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom POV daily updates

Femdom POV daily updates

Re: Femdom POV daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:00 pm

Sarah Brooke Wins! Femdom POV Boxing HDMP4

Sarah Brooke isn't done! Stripped completely naked and absolutely furious after a few breast punches, Sarah Brooke goes on the attack and completely beats your ass. Sarah's fully nude, super fit body glistens with sweat as she throws powerful punches over and over. Female domination POV boxing beatdown featuring sexy Sarah Brooke kicking your ass, mocking you, and a victory dance!

1920x1080HD MP4 Femdom POV Boxing starring Sarah Brooke

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:01 pm

Cleopatra's Last Speech To Her Gladiator (Quicktime)

All this time you've been waiting, chained up in your cage, just waiting to serve your queen in the arena. You've been chained up like a beast waiting to display your worthiness in front of your queen. Now's the time Gladiator, to prove your worthiness. My chalice toasts you in the fight to be a true warrior, in the name of the Queen. Bow down on your knees to pay homage to your Queen Cleopatra before you are sentenced to your demise. Oh yes, you will take a 100 lashes from my cane before going out into the arena. You are not scared and your are not threatened because your will is not your own, and your will shall only be broken by this Goddess. Now shed your armor and kneel down on the floor, the way I trained you as such a true warrior. Shed all that protective gear before your queen.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:01 pm

Dirty panty secret MP4

MP4 HD version

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:37 am

You Want Another Orgasm Already? Wmv SD

I let you cum three years ago and you think you deserve another orgasm already? I mean, I fuck you with my strap on every week until cum shoots out of your tiny little dick but you want the “real thing.” Well, you know what that means. You have to suck my lover’s dick. I know you hate it but you know I hate to watch you play with your useless dick. So if I have to do something I hate you have to do something you hate. You know the other rule. He only likes girls so you have to get all dressed up like a slut and get as pretty as possible for him. You will suck his cock until he cums down your throat. Then, and only then, will you be allowed to cum. So open wide, take that big dick in your mouth and get sucking sissy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:38 am

Slave Furniture Objectification (Quicktime)

Say Hello to my little coffee table. This is what I use slave furniture for, the perfect object for me to prop my boots on after a hard day's work. I drink my champagne, it's just perfect. Sometimes he's my rug, but I prefer a coffee table so I can prop my feet up after wearing these boots all day. If he doesn't make a good piece of furniture, then I beat him later. It's also good for ignorning him becasue he doesn't matter, he's just down there for my pleasure.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:39 am

Betrayed and Bound by My Secretary mp4 HD

Did you ever suspect it was me..your faithful secretary Rachel? You'd been lying there bound, gagged and blindfolded for a while when I came in. I could see the surprise in your eyes when I took off your blindfold and you realized that I was behind the whole heist. My accomplices and I will rob the company safe while you lie here helpless. You know, you were a pretty good boss. But I can't resist tormenting you while I'm in charge. I've been in these boots all day and my stocking feet are hot and sweaty. I pull my boots off and stick my smelly feet in your face. You can't pull away and you have to breathe through your nose since your gagged so tightly. I know it's cruel of me to tell you that we don't want any live witnesses and that you'll probably be disposed of. But I just wanted to be honest. When I came by the next day to check on you, I found you right where I left you. This time, I pull off my boots and stick my socked feet in your face. Then I pull the socks off so you can smell my sweaty bare feet. Now, I'm leaving you here bound. I gag you with my dirty socks and tell you that you won't survive. No one will find you and you won't be able to breathe through those socks. Sorry boss.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:40 am

Transforming You Into One Of My Furs (Quicktime)

You've been such a pathetic useless slave lately that I'm going out tonight without you. That's right, you're staying home tonight and since I don't need your service, I think I'm just going to turn you into one of my fur coats. You would do me more service by being one of my fur coats, keeping my body nice and warm, while I go out with my girlfriends for a night on the town.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:41 am

Mistress's disciplines you on the spanking horse

Mistress Genevieve visits the Vault Dungeon in Houston and prepares to discipline you on the spanking horse.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:15 pm

Carmela's Intimidation - Full HD 1080p Version

Carmela is the kind of dreamgirl who totally looks like an angel, but you guys just have no idea how bad and cruel she could be, and how she loves to torture this loser slave just for her own fun, and for her own personal fantasies! She was dressed totally sexy that night, just to tease her slave, and it seems like she wanted to have some attention on her feet from her slave. That was just not the usual attention that he was used to give to her. At first, she wanted him to wear a hat, and she wanted him to wear a gag ball on his face, just to make sure he would not try to lick her feet, or suck on her toes. She was just not in a mood for that this day. She makes him take her shoes off, then makes him sniff the inside of her shoes. She tied her gag ball on his face, and shows him her body wand that she wants him to use to give her a nice foot massage! Carmela is now relaxing on the chair, with her slave massaging her feet with this body wand, and this gag ball on his face, and it seems like she is almost falling in trance! She seems to enjoy it so much! The slave is trying to catch a sniff on her smelly feet, so she just covers his face with both of her sweaty naked feet to make sure he will not be annoying with this anymore. She just enjoys this foot massage session with this little toy, and she also takes pleasure to spit on his face at the same time! The slave just have no choice to breathe in her feet while he must massage her feet at the same time! She also makes fun at him by covering the top of her feet with his toque, so for sure there is less and less fresh air for him to breathe! Carmela is just sexy as hell in this video. Very Hot Clip Alert!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:16 pm

Becoming Mistress Kate's Sissy Slut

It's time for your sissy slut training with Mistress Kate. You're here to please her and to become her little girl, her little pathetic cock hungry sissy bitch. Both of your holes will be trained so that you could please Mistress Kate and any man that comes your way. Now assume the position sissy, your training starts now.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom POV