[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom POV daily updates

Femdom POV daily updates

Femdom POV daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:39 am

Femdom POV daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Femdom POV daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:23 am

Servitude #117

I want you to always show Me how important I am to you.....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:24 am

Cheater Cum Eater (1080p)

Hello darling, something has been on my mind lately and I just want to get it off my chest. Well, I’ve kinda secretly been making you eat cum. Yup in your food and everything… See, I know that you’ve been cheating on me. Oh and the best way to fuck you over is to constantly fuck a big strong man and feed you his cum, haha! All, those silly comments about giving you heavy cream in your coffee suddenly make sense now, right? haha!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:26 am

DETENTION Femdom POV, smoking, spanking, small penis humiliation.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:28 am

I hate dicks!!!

Have I already told you how much I hate small dicks? No? Yes? Well, let me tell you that again. I HATE them. I don't like them, I don't want anything to do with them. You are a big fat loser for having a small clitdick like that. I'm gonna tell you more about how much I hate them and why.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:29 am

Worship Cock for my Feet

I know how much you love my perfect feet and I know you would do anything to have the chance to worship them. Let me just slip these socks off and temp you with my bare feet. Hahaha! I know you can’t resist kissing them. I’ve got your training dildo nestled between my feet and you have to worship you way down the cock if you want to kiss my feet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:53 pm

[284] POV Headmistress Submission #5 Worship My Cock [MP4]

Welcome into The Headmistress's office! Back again are we? Cant get enough of my Cane and also my Cock.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Chinese Mistress Huya POV 13 (Barefoot & Pantyhose)

Chinese Mistress Huya POV 13 (Barefoot & Pantyhose) TL2024

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Telling You What To Think- 1080p HD

Getting inside your mind now. Look into my eyes and fall deeper and deeper. My words sink into you. Think about this…think about that… you are going to have so many thoughts.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Your New Slave Life (Series) Pt2 HD

You have given Me everything that you posses already, you have lost everything, because of your pathetic addiction to Me. Your job is gone, your wife has left you and because you fell behind on all of your bill payments, your house is about to be repossessed and you will be out on the streets.

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Femdom POV