[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom POV daily updates

Femdom POV daily updates

Re: Femdom POV daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:00 pm

No More Miss Nice Girl (MP4-HD 720p)

(60 fps) you have been wanting to smoke with Me for so long. Well, today you can stop acting like such a bitch and get started. you can't just watch Me today. you are going to smoke with Me and I can tell you that I have very little patience to tolerate your candy ass today. It's time to stop being a pussy and be a smoker. We're going to do deep inhales and I don't really care if you cough or get nauseous. That's just the way it is. Now stop whining and start being the smoking bitch that you dream of being.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:00 pm

We Will Immobilize and Cane you

Goddess Brianna and I are so happy you foolishly followed Us into the dungeon. We had just been thinking about how hot a caning scene would be and here you are, perfectly available for our sinister desires. Tremble with fear bitch, soon you will be trapped in Our bondage wall, pleading for the mercy We do not have for you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:01 pm

Beta Male Behavior Forever (720p)

I’m gonna use hidden special effects to pound it into your head that you are my “stay at home, jerk off loser”. Enjoy, loser! The effects are permanent!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:02 pm

Kay Kush POV panty play and Foot Worship WMV

Kay Kush is at it again. Teasing Charlie. Multiple panties, multiple angles, including pov. See the world the way Charlie does, pretty sad…

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:03 pm

Beg For Release From Your Fur Goddess (Quicktime)

I'm outside on a gorgeous day in my furs just fantasizing about all the wicked and delicious things I'm going to do to you. The first thing I'm going to do is bring my fabulous steel bed out here on my patio and then I'm going to tie you up in four point restraint. You see, I can't have you squirming around while I torture you, now can I? And it seems your mouth is wide open, but I have the perfect gag for you silly slave, LOL. But look at the other end of this gag, I think while I while ride this much bigger part of the gag, a little chin-do action, if you will!!! Gives a whole new meaning to fucking your face, doesn't it slave?

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Femdom POV