[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Pee daily updates

Pee daily updates

Re: Pee daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:04 pm

Stewardess ass to mouth with piss play

As a stewardess I travel a lot. I often spend the night at hotels when we we have to fly home the next day only. This time someone messed up something and I ended up sharing a room with the captain. I cannot live a day without having at least one anal orgasm so while he was showering I played with myself. I started with fucking my ass with my favourite realistic dildo. I didn't use a lube. I never do. I like it dry and rough. I placed my dildo onto the ground and started riding it. I really had to pee so I grabbed a huge glass and filled it with my golden nectar. I dunked my dildo into it and sucked it off. I love ass to mouth. I love to smell my ass on a cock. I love the taste of my own butt hole! After that I poured my pee onto the floor and licked and slurped it all up.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:04 pm

I love to pee for the audience

After I masturbated I very wanted to pee. I am too lazy to go to the toilet and I piss on the floor. I also urinate abundantly on my fingers and I really like it)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:06 pm

Ladies toilet peeing SD

I’m in a department store and I’m paying a cheeky visit to the toilets ;) I’m wearing a turquoise dress with a black belt, a white shirt over the top, my shapely legs are bare, and on my cute little feet I have on a pair of leather ankle boots. The corridor which leads to the toilets is very modern looking and well lit, and there is no door leading into them, which makes the whole area seem very spacious and open plan…a very nice start indeed ;) I find an empty cubicle and lock the door of the stall, before panning the camera up and down my body to show myself off ;) I hitch up my dress to reveal the skimpy light green panties I’m wearing, and I even give the crotch a gentle stroke to make myself feel good ;) My bladder is ever so full, and I know I can’t wait much longer, so I place the camera on the sanitary bin next to the toilet so that it will capture the action perfectly. Then I slip off my panties over my boots, and hang them on the back of the door :D I stand with my legs wide apart, and after spreading my shaved pussy with my fingers in order to create a concentrated jet, I let the liquid squirt! It shoots out of me and down into the toilet bowl below, making a very loud splashing noise as it hits the water in the bottom! The easing of the pressure on my bladder as it empties feels wonderful, and when I’m finally finished, I give my pussy a wipe down with tissue before flushing everything away ;) Then I put my panties back on and leave the cubicle to wash my hands…just as another person comes into the toilets. I wonder if they will use the same cubicle as me ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:07 pm

I Watched My Sister PEE in th Shower - 720 Wmv

Dude, so last weekend I had the best idea ever. I'm a little bit of a freak and I love to watch girls urinate. I don't know why, it just feels good to watch a girl relieve herself. So a few weeks back I happened to walk in on my Step-sister in the bathroom and she was peeing in the toilet. The noise was super loud as her urine hit the water in the toilet which meant she really had to go. Ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about Natalie Peeing and I really fantasized about her. I wanted to see her pee in the flesh so I decided to sneak in on her while she was showering in hopes that I would catch her in act. Well sure enough, I caught my sister on film doing the deed. She peed in the shower like a champ. It was so hot and it made me super horn. I started to fantasize about her peeing on me and I got lost in the moment. I guess I made a weird sound to because next thing you know Natalie busted me spying on her and totally freaked out. Hopefully she won't tell our parents, but if she does oh well, it was worth it. I got to see my sister pee out of her tight vagina and it was hot as fuck. I'll beat off to that though for at least three weeks maybe more. Come check out my sister, you won't be disappointed.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:08 pm

Peeing In A Jug & Then In A Glass

Chelsea urinates in a jug and fills the jug to almost 800ml of strong urine, filmed on a different day and a different location she then pulls down her Calvin Klein leggings and panties and urinates into a wine glass is anyone up for a drink? (Clip is 3:28)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:56 pm

Pee For A Job

Constance welcomes Dixie to her office, but quickly lets Dixie know that her review evaluation was NOT good. Constance burns Dixie early by calling Dixie out for forging her numbers. Dixie tries to defend herself but ultimately agrees that this has come to an accumulation of problems. Constance says that she talked to the board of directors, and decided that Dixie is just not a good fit for the company. Apparently, Dixie stole so much money that it would take Dixie YEARS to pay back the company! Woman’s rights wasn’t enough to make Dixie be honest!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:57 pm

Hat trick peeing SD

I’m super excited as I am attending a football match, and am planning a hat-trick of wettings! It’s a dark and cold night so I have wrapped up nice and snug. I’m wearing a black fluffy jumper, a long black coat, a black pair of jeans, a black pair of long johns, and on my cute little feet I have on a back pair of boots. I’m sat high up in the stadium, and the crowd is noisy, so I take in the atmosphere, and make sure I have lots of hot drinks to keep me warm. Of course, this is putting a lot of strain on my bladder, and it isn’t long before I’m heading down the many steps to the toilets inside the ground :) I enter one of the bathroom’s cubicles, and after locking the door and placing the camera on the back of the toilet bowl to perfectly capture the action, I begin to strip back my layers ;) I open up my coat, undo my jeans and pull them down, and then pull down my long johns to reveal the nice black panties I have on. After I have slipped them off, I spread my tight shaved pussy apart with my fingers to increase the concentration of the jet I’m about to release, and then I let it go ;) It bursts out and falls down into the toilet water below, and it makes a really noisy splashing sound which can even be heard over the loud noise of the crowd outside! When I’m finally finished, I give my pussy a wipe with some toilet tissue, and then I give the toilet seat a quick wipe down too. Then I flush everything away, which completes wetting number one :) After returning to my seat to carry on watching the game, I have another large cup of tea, and this coupled with the cold night air means that my bladder is very keen indeed ;) It isn’t long before I’m heading back to the toilets to empty my bladder for the second time, and after stripping my layers again, I sit down on the toilet this time to mix things up! The feel of the cold toilet seat pressing against my warm bum feels really nice, and the release of the pressure on my bladder when I shoot my golden release is wonderful :D That’s wetting number two. To fill myself up one more time, I decide to go for a bottle of cold water, and this really does act fast on my badder. For wetting number three, I hold the camera right next to my pussy for a real close up shot of the action…you won’t actually believe how close you are ;) And that’s three. There is a good chance that none of the players on the pitch will score a hat-trick tonight, but I certainly have ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:58 pm

public peeing at the carwash

cute german girl shows her tits and loves to piss on public places

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:59 pm

May Summers Pissing Compilation !

19 Year Old May pissing
May Summer! Pissing fetish compilation! Watch her:
Pee all over a car windshield.
Pee outdoors
Pee all over the floor and splash her pretty little toes in the pee
Pee on the toilet
Pee in the bathtub

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:00 pm

Bathroom Under Repair

Two girls come in to propose a deal for a donation. They need supplies for ballet recitals such as tights, tutus, and leotards.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Pee