[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Pee daily updates

Pee daily updates

Pee daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:38 am

Pee daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Pee daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:33 am

MAKING PEE COOKIES FOR YOU: A DELICACY

You have so badly been wanting to watch my pee, and then you want me to use that pee to bake cookies. I pee in a red cup, and I let you watch. I go to the kitchen once I am done, and I start to mix the batter and the cookies. As I mix the batter, I add my pee instead of water. You are so turned on by me using my pee to bake your favorite desert. I mix the cookies, and i let them bake. I show you they are finished, and they look so delicious. Mmmm.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:34 am

Liz Rainbow in natural stockings and high heels masturbates with dildo and pee in a a glass goblet NQ

The beautiful sexy Liz Rainbow in natural stockings and high heels is sitting on the armchair and reading an erotic book. It excites a lot. He sees a dildo and starts playing with it. He sucks and fucks him. After playing with the dildo Liz Rainbow sees a glass goblet. He preys it and fills it with hot pee!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:36 am

peeing my panties

pissing in my panties

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:37 am

Tied Sarah pees in panties mp4 HD

Sarah is tied... She lies on floor and ask you for help. But you don't answer. Only watch.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:38 am

Sissy Chastity Panty Wetting

This is a video that was specifically requested by Master F.W. In this video, Master wanted me to wear my smallest chastity device and wet a pair of panties. I had just finished another video he had requested (Chastity Plug Ruined Orgasm 4K, which is available as well), and really need to clean myself out after the irritation from the chastity plug!!!! So, I slipped into my smallest chastity cage, put on a pair of panties, over my recently ripped latex (now available in my store). From there, I try to make it to the toilet, but can’t make it in time and begin filming with me sitting the corner… needing to pee and being a little nervous as I’m afraid I’ll be bad girl by making a mess, I take my time trying to leak out just a bit without anyone seeing… I pull my panties aside and show my chastity device for just a bit, but nothing is coming out. From there, I put the panties back in place and start to let out just a dribble…. but it burns!!! Since I had the penis plug / sound in previously while I had a ruined orgasm, the pee stings a bit as I let it leek out… it’s all I can do to let it out bit by bit and you begin to see my panties get wet… and then wetter… and wetter as I zoom in and out from two different angles. Towards the end, I get up on my feet and squat a bit to get a better view and better angle to push my pee out! This is a nice and slow wetting and the head of my chastity device is like a strainer so it makes my urine spread out nicely as it trickles. As mentioned before, I had a blowout of my red latex catsuit in the shot prior to this, so you get to see my thigh peeking through like the dirty little girl I am!!!! As for my outfit, it’s my previously mentioned red latex catsuit, high heels, and latex skirt with a pair of turquoise blue panties over my tiniest chastity cage. I hope you enjoy!!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:55 pm

peeing in my panties

pissing in panties

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Pee in panties and out when people around

Pee in white panties and out of panties on balcony when people around

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Pee in the Sink

Faye is in the bathroom doing a bit of a spring? autumn? maybe just ordinary clean in a short skirt. She cleans the sink and the basin top with Flash before climbing up onto the sink top to clean the mirror and hard to reach areas giving you great up-skirt views. As she cleans she tells a story about forgetting her purse in a supermarket and how she tried to look grown up by pretending to have a car! Deciding she needs to pee, and being somewhat trapped up on this shelf-type thing, she takes aim at the sink. But not before putting in the well hidden plug in. Pulling her little panties aside she does a huge pee directly into the sink. So she might be a bit rubbish at shopping and cleaning but at least she has a good pee aim!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Wetting my Bed and Playing With Myself

I am a naughty babygirl I wet the bed again. Daddy is going to be sooooooo upset but he doesn't know yet and I'm horny! I love me some desperation pee games so I got my big girl toys out to play with. I thought why not I love playing with my bladder control. I pushed that huge dildo in my tight pussy while releasing my pee and it's an amazing feeling! I hope you like it!

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Pee