[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Pee daily updates

Pee daily updates

Re: Pee daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:19 pm

If You Can Wait (MP4 1080p) - Becca

It has been hours since filming her previous desperation video and Becca has been drinking, and drinking. She waits until she really needs to pee - in fact, the video begins with her debating if she should delay the start for a further ten minutes to make sure she needs to go enough, but after a spasm of desperation she changes her mind and wants to start immediately! Becca is set the task of holding her pee for nearly another half hour. If she can wait that long, she will be paid an additional $100 as a reward. At first she thinks she will be able to hold it that long, but about ten minutes in she is in trouble and starting to fret that she can't hold it. She begins to squirm and pace, starting to pull her skirt up and she longs to let it all go. Reminded of what is at stake she makes herself keep waiting, but it is becoming clear that she is struggling. She falls short of the required time and loses control of her bladder, pissing in her panties and tights and looking enormously relieved. She does show off her wet panties at the end of the video.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:20 pm

Can I just pee in the toilet? HD

Why is it that every time I have to pee someone makes sure I can't use the toilet. This time it is Morgana. She is sitting on the toilet reading a magazine and mocks me as I beg her to let me go in the toilet. Once again I find myself in the tub peeing myself!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:21 pm

Nasty Workflow : Nonstop Farting - wmv HD

The spy cam is on and right away you will see that we got a major problem. I am preparing for a normal day at work. The only thing is that there is absolutely nothing normal about this morning. At the beginning, it looks very inconspicuous. You know! The usual after getting out of the shower, with my freshly washed body, I proceed to Lotion my body with my favorite body milk. And that's exactly when all hell breaks loose. As I go on with my regular routine, I just cannot keep FARTING and they are so loud, thick and wet. This whole week all I have been doing is nonstop sharing. It must be something with my new diet. But I don't have the time to cater to this right now as I have a very important business meeting. Now I can't stop wondering whether or not I should reschedule and also call in sick at work. My bladder is also loose and I can feel myself needing to be but I don't have time to take care of the mess so I quickly squat down and pee in a cup. What a terrible day. Besides all this, I decide to be optimistic and keep dressing up, put on my work heels and try my best to fart as much as possible and get rid of them and get them out of my system. Let's see if my plan will work. For now the farts just keep blazing through my tiny asshole. Ooh! They hurt so bad! And why the hell are they so stinky? Also why are they also so loud? You'd think there's a mic in my butt hole amplifying them! What a terrible morning!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:22 pm

Pile of panties peeing SD

I’m sat in the hallway of my apartment in a very cheeky mood ;) I’m wearing a yellow t-shirt with a black dress over the top, a skimpy pair of pink panties, and on my cute little feet I have on a knee length pair of black tube socks. My bladder is ever so full, and sitting on the hard wooden floor is putting quite a bit of pressure on it :) And because I’m feeling so cheeky, I decide to empty myself here in the hallway…right onto a pile of clean panties which I’ve placed beneath me! As I squat over the panties, a hot release bursts through the pink pair that I’m actually wearing, and cascades down onto the numerous ones by my feet. They are catching the release wonderfully well, and as I look down, I can see that they are soaking up all that lovey moisture! The pink ones I have on are absolutely drenched, which isn’t surprising, as they are much closer to the source, if you know what I mean? ;) And there might be a cheeky hint of camel toe going on as well ;) When I’m finally finished squirting, I stand up, and then put on all the other pairs of panties, one after the other! Now I’m wearing lots of soggy layers, and I waste no time sitting back down on the floor and playing around in the damp. And wearing all these panties actually feels tight and heavy, especially when they are all holding so much liquid! How many pairs of panties did I put on? Were you counting? ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:04 pm

Slender Gal squats down and pisses her shorts

This sexy thing just found out about this fetish, she tried it a few times and REALLY like it! So much so, that she got her girlfriend to try it and she likes it too! Maybe we'll see both of them in the very near future!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:45 am

Change your diaper with Nicoletta mkv

I'm going to take a shower after a long day at the office, do you want to come over here to see how I'm changing my dirty diaper today? Well ... I take off my socks and my sweaty panties you don't dare to imagine my diaper right? Well it's full of xxxx and after a good piss in the shower I masturbate and put it in my mouth. Is it really a perverse idea what you think? It's a super extreme video don't miss it!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:46 am

dirty talk dildo fucking and pee

dirty talk dildo fucking and pee

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:46 am

jeans piss

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:47 am

Pee In My Asshole

You have a dirty fantasy and I'm going to let you try it with me. No one else would ever let you try, but I'm going to let you pee in my asshole. I slowly strip out of my leotard before zooming in on my winking asshole. I lay back and spread my legs allowing you to fuck my tight asshole in missionary position. Then we try anal doggystyle. To end the fun I ride in reverse cowgirl. Now's your chance to pee in my asshole. You empty your bladder, filling my ass with a large amount of pee. I pull your cock out and your yellow pee streams from my asshole.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:48 am

Peeing in my Jeans JOI

I run into the bathroom about to go pee, but I stop myself when I see you sneaking in the corner... I beg you to go away, I really need to pee so bad I don't want you to watch! But you have other plans, you remind me that I said I'd take any challenge... And you defy me to give you Jerk Off Instructions, while I'm desperate to pee, and then pee in my jeans... I hesitate at first, but I accept the challenge. I get in the bathtub not to make a mess. I quickly proceed giving you JOI, teasing you and showing you my sexy body with some cleavage / boobs play and flashes - all while I flinch and moan, desperate to pee! To finish you off, I make a Cum Countdown where you will cum for me and I will finally wet my pants at the end. I show you the result of wetting my jeans, and tell you to get out of the bathroom so I can clean the mess! :)

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Pee