[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Pee daily updates

Pee daily updates

Re: Pee daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:46 pm

You're my Toilet slave! WMV

Last time you cheated on me. I want revenge! After showering I put a "special" pill into your glass of water which will make you rest a little bit haha. After you swallowed it I wrap your whole body into see-through foil. You open your eyes and you realise you can't move. There is no escape! First I smother you with my foot. I play with your breath. After that I sit onto your face with my full weight and fart into your mouth. You are already suffering but that's not enough! Look at my belly! Look how bloated it is now! It's all pee inside! Just for you! I make you open your mouth and I release it a little bit to make you taste it. Than I start peeing into your mouth with full power. I'm like a fire hydrant! ( Yes I really pee for a long long time ) All into your mouth and I make you swallow all of it!
Custom video for Ricky!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:47 pm

Blue Yoga Pants Tinkle (MP4)

Miranda has received a number of requests for her to pee her pants. Always willing to give her fans what they want, she's more than happy to comply.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Peeing In The Corner

Theory loves playing with her toys but doesn't like putting them away. She can't leave her room until she picks up all the toys and has to go potty so so bad! Theory pees in the corner instead and makes a big wet mess.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Teen peeing for you

me on the toilet. Enjoy my sounds and seeing me! Love

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:49 pm

Desperately Peeing On and Fcking My Toy

I love pee! Im sorry not sorry but its such a turn on, I felt so desperate to go but it just turned me on holding it. I grab my clear toy and pee for over a minute all over it creating a puddle and get wetter and wetter I cant wait to feel myself being stretched around the toy. Sliding my piss covered toy in feels so good its worth all the desperation

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Pee