[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Whipping daily updates

Whipping daily updates

Whipping daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:37 am

Whipping daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Whipping daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:47 am

PANTERA - Latex Stockings And High Heels - Breaking The Whip On Your Back! - BRUTAL Whipping - (MP4 1080p)

My slave bought for me a new small whip and after he worshipped my shoes and latex stockings, I remember of it and I want to try it on him. I keep dominating him at my shoes while worshipping and I whip his back hard, but after some times I realize that the quality of the whip is so bad, what a cheap asshole! Of course I must punish him for it, what is he thinking, I am cheap? I put him face against the wall and I break the whip on his back, until all the tails break and fall on the floor! He suffers and breaks, but I dominate him hard and put him in different positions until his useless present is totally destroyed!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:48 am

Punished on the stairs 1

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:49 am

provo la mia nuova frusta - I try my new whip

I bought a new whip bullwhip new and I have to try it so I call a slave to practice and try it ... I have to warm up a bit .... and he obviously acts as a guinea pig.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:50 am

Freestyle Cracking (ipod) - Whiper

see description below on the full hd-file. portable version. mp4-format, 480 x 270 px. small size. we suggest all dial-up users to use this file.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:51 am

ROUGE OU NOIR? (mp4) PART 1

Lady Evianas friend is to visit,To the entertainment of both ladies if they tie up the slave and hang up him. They whip him and penetrate his cock with their boots.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Two girls, double pain part2 FHD MP4

His ass is already in pieces, the slave has to suffer an other session with the two sexy girls, Mistress Anette and Mistress Kassy. He is defenseless, vulnerable and the two girls do whatever the fuck they want with him. Now they want to rip his back to pieces with a short bullwhip and that is what they do.
Features: hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, female domination

FHD MP4, 1920x1080, 16:9

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Shoe cleaner gets it!

Shoecleaning slave gets a final punishment for not cleaning Mistress Adora shoes according to her high standards.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Drop the dildo and get extra punishment - 1 - HD

Ass Whipping, Bondage, Humiliation...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:50 pm

Russian Slaves RS 89-2

lukickld