[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Toilet fetish - daily updates

Toilet fetish - daily updates

Re: Toilet fetish - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:20 pm

July 4 potty wmv

WMV of Chloe sitting on the toilet taking a number 2

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Huge Loud load mp4 full hd

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:34 pm

M - 3x Bathroom Toilet Clips Lot 1080p HD

HD 1080p
3x toilet clips rolled into one. 1 All natural. 2x suppositories/laxatives etc. filmed in 2 diff bathrooms

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:35 pm

Almost Out Of Toilet Paper - HD mp4

Stella is constipated and is determined to take a nice big dump. Thing is, the house is almost out of toilet paper. Good thing she has you! You're going to sit in this bathroom like a good little toilet paper roll holder and sit patiently until she needs you. She drinks her coffee, squats and paces back in forth in attempt to get her bowels moving. She has rationed herself one square of toilet paper per incident so the rest is up to you to clean like a good little ass licker. You will serve as her human bidet once she is all done building her log cabin and you're going to love it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:36 pm

Messy Day (1080p wmv)

I know all about you filthy little habits, your secret fascination with nastiness. It is a very dirty little secret. Isn't it?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:37 pm

I wipe my butt after diarrhea with your bathrobe

I spent the night at your house and the first thing I have to do when I wake up is run to the bathroom for a diarrhea attack (one fast jet of diarrhea can be heard). My belly's on fire..
You're still asleep and luckily you don't notice anything.
Once I'm done, I grab the toilet paper and I realize the roll is over! What a nightmare! What should I do now? I don't want to wake you up and let you see this horrible show! It's the first time I've slept at your place. It would be too embarrassing...
Oh, I have an idea! I see your bathrobe attached to the door, and I decide to use that. With my pajamas down at the ankles, I move to the door and wipe my diarrhea-stained ass with your bathrobe. Now I just need an excuse to leave as quickly as possible before you realize what I did!

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Toilet fetish