[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Mature daily update

Mature daily update

Re: Mature daily update

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:45 pm

Kitty Cream Valentine's Day Tease

It was Valentine’s Day. Kitty decided to seduce her friend’s husband and get him to bring her a Valentine’s Day Gift. She knew that he had noticed her. Her legs, her tits, her great body. She often flirted and teased him with her heels and stockings. She decided to give him a call and entice him over. She dressed in the clothes she knew would turn him on and called him on video call. She asked him to come over, but he refused. So, told him she would try to change his mind. She started by showing him her legs and heels, pulling up her skirt to flash her stocking tops. She then pulled off her dress and teased him with her body, showing him her ass and pussy through her panties. She pulled her tits out of her bra cups, playing with her nipples for him. She then slipped off her panties and treated him to views of her pussy from in front and from behind. She then opened her pussy and pushed her fingers in, starting to masturbate for him, encouraging him to pull out his cock. He could not help himself and he did. She instructed him to jerk off, while she played with her own pussy, until they both came. She once again asked him to come around. He again refused. She told him that she would tell his wife what they had both done if he did not come over and bring her a Valentine’s Day gift.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:24 pm

Young stud drilling a tight dripping love box - Mobile

Massaging his long boner with her mouth makes him bend her over before fucking her from behind.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:25 pm

MILF Cums After Playing With Her Clit In Hot Solo Masturbation Session - 4K

Watch this sexy mature babe strip down nude and then tease her clit until she cums.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:25 pm

SUCKED OFF BY MY SISTER FAITH MP4 DIAL-UP VERSION

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Trisha's New Black Lacy Bodice

Im wearing my new Black Lacy Black Bodice and Im ready to play so once I have my tits out its time to check out my new toys I have a nice remote control vibrating Dildo which gyrates and pulsates so once my panties are off I finger fuck myself so Im nice and wet and ready for my toy which slides in effortlessly into my juicy cunt, and I fuck myself deep and hard which feels really good and it doesnt take me long to reach an electrifying climax after which I lick all the juices from its thick shaft but now I need to cool things down so I reach for my spiral glass dildo and screw it deep inside me, I just love the sound this one makes as I slide it in and out and once again I soon reach a very satisfying orgasm, but now its time to try something else another new toy a finger vibrator, I slip it on my finger and start to rub my clit, the vibrations are really intense and it really hits the spot, I slide id inside me bringing a whole new dimension to finger fucking, next I try it on my nipples which is really nice and makes them really hard, but lets try my glass dildo in my cunt and the finger vibrator on my clit and see what that can do, I could feel the vibrations move through my body and on to the glass dildo which felt really awesome and soon brought me to a climax, but I wonder what this finger vibe would feel like on my arse hole so I bend over and slide it into my tight little butt hole and it feels really good, what a truly wonderful and versatile little toy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:27 pm

Granny gets assfucked by a young cock

Its a well known secrets that grannies are the biggest sluts, and they pack the biggest asses too. So if you like sluts with big behinds, click on this video and let your imagination ride wild, because this old slut certainly did.

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Mature