[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:21 am

Charlotte Hates Balls

Nothing turns Mistress Charlotte on more than watching a boy truly suffer. She doesn't need a reason to punish a boy's balls as they shouldn't have been sticking out taunting her in the 1st place. Mistress Charlotte makes her bitch boy first kiss her boots before standing him up and giving him blow after blow to his manhood. He is there for her enjoyment and right now all she wants to do is make his balls turn black and blue.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:21 am

051 - Ballbusting Eve (WMV SD)

This is New Year's countdown! 12! (and Soraya kicked his balls!) 11! (and my new sexiest heels kick him straight to the nuts!). 10!! and another kick with Soraya's pointed toes right to his balls, oh yes! Last year eve party we've had fun!. Ballbusting fun, of course. He was watching tv, and us yawning on the boring tv programs. So we had to change that! lol. What better to end the year with a ballbusting party?. Yeah, Soraya and I busted his balls last year eve!

Visit also

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:22 am

GODDESS KICKS 33

Monika is just finishing her lovely meal when all of a sudden the delivery guy comes back in and starts complaining about her tip! Monika is not pleased with him so she begins kicking the c..p out of his balls. He tries to protect them with his hands but her kicks are too powerful to defend against. She nails him in the balls over and over again, and soon they turn into mush. Rip's balls are looking more like scrambled eggs than anything else at this point, and I bet it is the last time that he complains about his tip again.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Savage Slaughter Of My Slave - Close Up

This might just be the most brutal ball stomping clip I’ve ever made. I’ve been telling my slave for weeks that I’m going to select four pairs of painful shoes, then stomp, march and jump with no mercy for an hour!
I placed my slave in his box and immediately start stomping and marching extra hard in my white nike shoes. I take so many direct stomps to his balls, he quickly goes from excited at the idea, to the pain of the reality of what is happening to his manhood. I march as hard as I can on his exposed manhood and you can already see his balls swell up and change shape.
I then switch to some heavy treaded winter snow boots for an even harder liquidation of testicles. I stomp with such force, I end up injuring him several times with these boots. I give him just a moment to catch his breath, and remind him that he will not get to stop me and there is no mercy for this clip. He asked for my worst and he will get it. I go right back to stomping and marching, with aim at this sore testicle and hopes that I can damage him worse.
He’s completely swollen and sore to the touch. I think this is a perfect time for me to destroy him with some signature wedge stomping. I put on my brand new hard wooden wedges and proceed to eradicate anything left that might still be functioning. I stomp and march, I jump and twist. My weight crushes down on his manhood and nothing is left unscathed. I mutilate his manhood for my own enjoyment and he continues to try and stifle his pain and moans. He’s obviously damaged and wishing for mercy, but he get’s none.
I switch to my final pair of brand new Ted Baker Stilettos for some direct heel stomps and jabs to his injured manhood. I jump and march and stomp without a care of where my heel lands. He actually cheers me on for part of this and I quickly abridge to jab my sharp stiletto into his flesh. His testicle cords are nearly cut with several of my stomps, and I just keep going. I keep a towel nearby to make sure he doesn’t leak too much red stuff. But I don’t stomp until I think I have completely ruined his manhood.
What’s truly sadistic, is that I already know I will be trying to out do myself in a near clip ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:57 pm

GT055 Goddess Thunder - Beat Down Abduct

Caught by Goddess Thunder the masked victim is frog marched into the bleak interrogation room. Goddess Thunder in sheer green latex combat one piece and black heeled boots slams the miscreant against the wall. Well aimed powerful belly and groin punches from Goddess Thunder have the masked victim reeling. Barking orders to stand up and spread Goddess Thunder mercilessly knees and with those boots kicks the balls.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:58 pm

Guttural Ballbusting Pit

The continuation of The Scissor Pit… After scissoring the life out of Dante, he’s still stupid enough to get caught sniffing their panties… Again!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:59 pm

Jordana loves to bust

Hard kicks to your balls!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:00 pm

018 - Amazon (MP4)

Barefoot ballbusting with the amazingly beautiful Roksana and her boyfriend. Wearing on a sexy short jungle outfit as in your wildest amazon girls fantasies, first she wears on golden sandals and later goes barefoot. She has fun with this man's naked groin, ballbusting his exposed dangling jewels as if they were fruits hanging on a small tree and she could take them off with her hot stylish kicks and knees. She also grapes them and pulls them hard trying to tear them off, to no avail as she only crushes them, oops. She makes this man drool on her looking at this impressive pair of legs, so she can use it to her advantage and flatten his testes without resistance. In the middle length of this video, when you think this man can't take any more kicks from her, Roksana even gets more imaginative and starts jumping to ....

lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Where is Administration fetish-hub.com ??

Postby lukickld » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:01 pm

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:21 am

Bound for ballbusting

Mistress Tess has Her slave bound to a bondage chair with his legs strapped and dangling balls so exposed, there's only one thing to do - bust them! Kicks, hits and lots of sadistic laughter!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting