[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:11 am

Invited to Mami's House for Ballbusting - Part 4

Mami gets out her personal vibration tool and pushes it into his groin so it's pressed against his cock and balls. She also squeezes his groin with her hand while doing so and intermittently squeezes and uses the tool.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:12 am

Strip Ballbusting (HD)

Soraya is bored and decides to strip while she bust her slave balls. She start out with some hard kicks and then add in some fun kicks all while she still tease. At the end, she make her slave fall to the floor from some hard ball punches.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:13 am

BALLCRUSHING PUNISHMENT

BRAND NEW!!! Nina STOMPS on his BALLS with her BARE FEET!!! She STANDS on his TESTICLES with he FULL WEIGHT CRUSHING his BALL SACK VIOLENTLY!!! Nina has NO MERCY for his PRIVATE PARTS!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:42 pm

D-0003 - White Adidas Sneakers Ballbusting Abuse - Part 2

You tender slave-friends seem to love Adidas sneakers, don't you? I decided to dedicate this video to this little pervy passion of yours for hard kicking and abusing my poor little slave-zoned friend.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:43 pm

Cat Woman Destroys Sissy Gimp (Mobile, Laptop)

Mobile/Laptop 720 x 480

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:44 pm

Ballbuster Cop the Beating (MP4 SD)

Hard ballbusting with a blonde going wild into kicking this guy in the balls. Have you seen 'Ballbuster Cop' video? This is much harder. This blonde takes great delight in busting his balls non stop. Her expensive black leather boots are specially designed for kicking men in the balls. At least that's what Elizabeth always tells us. Hard toed and thick platforms are perfect to kick balls. And kicking as hard as this blonde ballbuster likes to kick, he gets busted to the beating point. Ballbuster Cop Beating is a hard ballbusting video with a blonde cop going vicious in kicking a man in the balls.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:45 pm

Ballbusting Mix - Mobile

In this clip everything is about ball busting, cock torture and penis abuse! This is a mixed video of our best ballbusting videos of the best scenes. Featuring the hottest amazons, toughest mistresses grabbing dicks and squeezing balls. Featuring Cathy Haven, Liza Del Sierra, Sweet Claudia, Aliz, Melanie Memphis, Aleska Diamond, Nikky Thorne, Diana and others

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:46 pm

Ballbusted in the Garden

Lady Valeska, Mistress Tess, Mistress Eva and Mistress Adreena take turns ball busting Their two slaves to see how much pain the slaves can take. Only one slave survives.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:19 am

Amanda like to kick slave's balls

I often walk around and meet many annoying people, but when my poor slave is just before me then I finally can be the boss and relieve my stress: I kick him hard. It is not his fault but I enjoy it and that is what matters! I like to kick him up!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:20 am

Leather Boot Massacr e

Tonight I’m wearing my brand new pair of New Rock boots, and I’m ready to cause some pain. By request my slave is strapped in his most vulnerable ball busting position yet and this excites me. I start kicking and immediately I realize the slightest tap causes him extreme pain in this position. I keep kicking harder and harder until he take it anymore. I’m not satisfied with my abuse at this point, and I will certainly be training him to handle harder kicks for me. I tell him I will put him in his cock box and really start to hurt him.
He’s a good slave husband and I quickly start stomping down hard on his vulnerable manhood. I really work him over jumping and stomping with all of my weight. There is no warming up in this clip and he actually encourages me while I’m stomping. I stomp down with the heels and quickly starts leaking the red stuff. I’m prepared this time with a towel near by. I’m not going to let a little red mess stop me from filming. I wipe him off, then stomp some more. Wipe him off, then jump some more. I keep my platform clean so I can keep the carnage going with less risk of having the clip removed. I love the way these boots destroy his genitals, and I will certainly be using them again.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Ballbusting