[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:53 am

Ballbusting - Daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:35 am

Sexy Ball Busting & Penis Pulling (MOV)

Amber Rayne has never been so hot and cruel at the same time in a ballbusting and cock toment scene. She has a sexy guy restrained against the back of a CBT chair with his rod coming out through a hole, she loves grabbing his shaft and pulling it with full strength, compressing his balls against the chair wood. she ignores his complaints and even gets more excited seeing pain on his face. She slaps hard on face and scratches painfully his back. . But she can be also very nice. The show of her sexy legs is a relief itself. She will drive this guy crazy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:36 am

Transformation Clinic Part 1 BALLBUSTING (WMV)

Lance Hart was taken, thrown in a van, and now he’s in some shady hospital looking room getting pushed around by a sexy tattooed goth girl in red pantyhose and heels. She drags him into a room, throws a hospital gown at him and orders him to put it on. He tries to talk to her and she just kicks him in the balls and walks away…

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:36 am

Let's Talk Ball Busting (WMV HD)

Custom Script- As the CEO of my own company, I run a tight ship. Any mistakes or wrong doing by my countless male employees are dealt with quickly and harshly. I explain to my gorgeous new VP the way we do things around here, demonstrating to her the myriad of ways to quickly and effectively reprimand male minions. I tell her how I will just grab a guy's balls, knee him in the nuts unexpectedly, or for more severe offenses, I show her how to rare back and full on ball kick him. My new VP seems so happy to get started with these new discipline techniques. I think I may take her out on the floor today and let her get started. I'm so glad to have some good Female help around here.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:37 am

Kicking the cum out II

Mistress Inni just loves to make omelettes, so to speak. And you know you cannot make an omelette without breaking a couple of eggs. She does not stop kicking the poor balls until the last drop of cum falls to the ground or flies away everywhere haha. Video contains high-quality view from two different angles to provide the best of this brutal egg breaking.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:38 am

Eden busts your balls

Spread 'em, loser!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:23 am

MISSBALCKSUN-BALLBUSTING LYING DOWN 2(hd version, italiano)

MBS attende lo schiavo comodamente seduta sul suo trono, indossando solo l'intimo e delle fantastiche decollté nere lucide di vernice, le basta battere le mani e il verme striscia ai suoi piedi pronto per una nuova sessione di ballbusting intenso. Lo fa stendere ai piedi del suo trono e gli ordina di sfilarle le scarpe, iniziando a colpire i suoi coglioni con una lunga serie di calci devastanti, poi lo fa inginocchiare con la testa sul pavimento e inizia a colpirlo da dietro, lo schiavo non ha possibilità di parare il colpo è inerme. Alla fine la Padrona si fa baciare i piedi in segno di devozione per la lezione impartita.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:24 am

Castration Contract - Sign If You're Ready to Lose Your Balls - Part 1

This is the first part of the full Castration Contract - Sign If You're Ready to Lose Your Balls, available below. Before I crush or cut off a man's balls, I make him sign a contract. This contract gives me total ownership of his nuts, so he cannot back out of the deal once I get started. In this clip, I describe how destroying testicles gets my pussy really wet. It's such a turn on knowing that a man is willing to give me his balls completely. Listen as I read the details of the contract, would you be willing to sign? If so, maybe I'll take your nuts some day. At least I will make you cum one last time before you lose your testicles

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:25 am

Just The Tip (WMV)

After waiting 2 hours for his food delivery to come, pervy Kris is finally happy when it arrives. Better yet, the hot delivery girl, Dezy, is the one who's delivering it. Kris pays for his goods and is confused as to why Dezy is still standing around. After asking her if she needs anything else, she replies with "Just The Tip." Kris, being the pervert that he is, misunderstands her and begins to pull his cock out to give her "just the tip." This enrages Dezy, and is the start to a brutal beatdown. Dezy quickly drops him with a kick to the balls and proceeds to totally destroy him. She kicks, punches, and stomps on his stomach, face, and balls with no mercy. Strong as an ox, Dezy picks him off the floor and rag dolls him onto the couch several times. The onslaught continues, as Dezy demands an apology but does not receive one. After almost 15 minutes of taking a violent beating, he finally apologizes, and is left curled up in a ball on the floor.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:25 am

LETHAL KICKERS

BRAND NEW!!! Sassie and Hazel take turns BASHING his BALLS with their BARE EBONY FEET!!! Each KICK sends his TESTICLES FLYING up into his STOMACH!!! They give him NO CHANCE to RECOVER!!!! His BALLS will be INJURED when they are done with him!!! HD QUALITY!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Ballbusting