[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Scissorhold daily updates

Scissorhold daily updates

Re: Scissorhold daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Lights Out Trying Against Megan

Another one of those gems I didn't know was sitting in the vault waiting to get posted. This is Wrestling with Megan Jones and as usual I didn't do as well as I thought I would. I end up trapped in repeated scissors and chokes and if I didn't tap, I was going to sleep. Megan is a beast with an attitude to match and on the mats...she's one of a kind. Powerful legs and arms that can definitely make you tap out or pass out and with some wrestling skills also. We all know I suck but you get to see a little of what Megan can do in case you want this in a session. Just watch out for those thighs and choke holds.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:22 pm

Swimmer Scissor Hit! 100% Headscissor POV (Standard Definition)

You awake to find yourself trapped!.."I'm a world class swimming champion who has represented their country..your head has no chance against my legs bitch" she says "To make it even more unfair for you, i've dr*gged your coffee so your basically just a sitting duck hun" Coldly she implies "What i'm doing hun, is slowly compressing my thighs around your neck to the point you won't be able to take any oxygen in. You will start to scissor between my legs hehe" She continues Headscissoring you "Once your gone sweety, I will be able to take over the national swimming team coach job and YOUR not standing in my way especially some loser BOY"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:23 pm

SCISSORHOLD BOY THE PERVERSE BRUNETTE - TOP GIRL YASMIN ALVEZ - CLIP 5 in FULL HD

STARRING: MISTRESS YASMIN ALVEZ AND SLAVE NICK.Yasmin and a beautiful brunette, however, and a dominatrix sadistic and perverse, his slave and abused, and takes all her icy water, she is very nervous and decides to punish the stupid slave, it does suffer unleashing strong legs keys, she does Nick groan of pain, the slave enters in despair and cry like never cried, she and sadistic and love to coach her strong legs in his stupid slave, she unleashes multiple legs keys in the head and neck idiot slave, she did not have mercy and do the eye of the slave turns red and the tears show how he suffers in this film.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:24 pm

photo finish

Anita Ramsey 5'4" 160lbs 17" biceps 17" calves 26" quads!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:25 pm

Holly Hawkeye vs Ava Slaughterhouse

NEW WRESTLER Holly Hawkeye and her BIG THICK POWERFUL quads are ready to do some damage! Facing fellow newcomer, Ava Slaughterhouse, this means we've got 2 of the most exciting hot young bodies on the mat that CW has ever seen! Ava got that sexy strong booty, while Holly brings some of the biggest quads to the mats that we've ever seen! Not to mention, she's also got some big vascular biceps, meaty calves.... hell, muscle everywhere! But Ava is not intimidated by big Holly! She's known to have a tight squeeze and high pain tolerance. Check out the sample video to see what we mean. Two thonged-up hotties in the battle of their life.... this is DEFINITELY a "must-add" to your CW collection - you'll enjoy this one for years to come!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:42 pm

PREGNANCY MAKES ME MUCH CRUEL THAN EVER-MERCILESS HEADSCISSOR HUMILIATION TILL MY SLAVE COLLAPSES (EXTREME) wmv

I'm 19 weeks pregnant and I really enjoy every moment of my pregnancy. My boobs and my booty are getting bigger and bigger day by day and I'm much more horny and cruel than ever before.Of course I keep my fitness lifestyle so I'm still muscular and strong as hell.Since I'm pregnant I enjoy humiliating my slave much more because it is so exciting to punish him while his baby moves in my belly.I just get home from the gym and before I take a shower I lock my slave's head in my unbreakable scissorhold.I press his pathetic face deep into my juicy pussy and ass and I force him to smell my sweaty holes while he is desperately trying to take a few breaths.I keep squeezing him without mercy till he completely runs out of the oxygen and he collapses under me!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:44 pm

SCISSORHOLD DOMINANCE STRONG BRUNETE LEGS - MISTRESS ALESSANDRA MARQUES - FULLVERSION IN HD

STARRING: TOP GIRL ALESSANDRA MARQUES.SYNOPSIS: ALESSANDRA MARQUES SCISSOR PRACTICE IN YOUR SLAVE STUPID BULLSHIT THAT JUST MAKES AND ALWAYS gets punished BUT THIS TIME THE SLAVE DID A BAD, AND TAKING Spanking VERY MANY KEYS FOR LEGS AND BEING VERY BEAUTIFUL AND JUICE BY GIANT LEGS ALESSANDRA MARQUES.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:45 pm

Knockout Legs! Zoe's Scissor Holds are to much for Jerry! wmv version

So Jerry has met up with Zoe again, and this time she has decides to go even harder with him, and try and push him limits even further... She crushes him with her powerful legs and and really shows him how painful it can get. She toys with him at first and slows goes harder and harder until Jerry is barely able to tap! He is a woozy mess and Zoe just keeps going. Before he even knows what is happening, Zoe has reduced him to a limp snoring mess! The first time Jerry has ever been KNOCKED OUT! She slaps him awake, and he is confused and disoriented. She gives him a second to recover, and before long, she is back at it crushing him with her powerful thighs! Zoe clearly enjoys destroying Jerry!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:46 pm

Dressing Black 2 Scissorhold Wmv 1920X1080

Janet is a beautiful brunette. Very delicate girl with gorgeous face and perfect body. She is only 19. She is a stunning brunette, hot and naughty. She has strong legs with really thick thighs and also perfect butt. All parts of her body is in shape. She workout on gym center hard every day. She also has martial arts class and learns a lot of blows every day. She get angry since Kevin doesn't gives her the remote control of Tv. She wants to watch her favorite show. Suddenly Janet starts to smother him with her strong legs and apply keys of different forms in all positions. Kevin feels the power and loves the sensation. We can see his eyes getting really red. He has no chance to breath and sometimes we can realize how dazed he is with her headcsissors. Look likes it's only the first of several scissorhold's funs coming, amazing. You will also enjoy the scenes watching this video with us.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:48 pm

Alexi meets Constance

Live Session: Constance is ready for a down and dirty wrestling match with Alexi. First, a test of strength match where Constance quickly throws Alexi’s head into a rear naked chokehold. Just to fuck around with him she then wails Alexi in the stomach... No merci for this guy. Constance puts his head between her thighs and squeezes so hard that Alexi IMMEDIATELY taps. Constance is so surprised that she doesn’t even let go. She just makes poor Alexi tap again and again.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Scissorhold