[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Scissorhold daily updates

Scissorhold daily updates

Re: Scissorhold daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:30 pm

Nikki Next - Dangerous Obsession 5

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:31 pm

Young Hot Girl Dominates and Humiliates Two Dudes

Brittany spent her whole day walking the hot streets downtown and came back to the hotel room... Jeb and Joe had been there smoking out and watching tube and were horrified by the foot stench when Brit took off her flats for a second... She gets pissed and leg scissors Jeb and he's completely humiliated... then she demoralizes Joe with the smell of her sweaty dirty feet by calf scissoring him into submission then forcing him to take long whiffs of her sweaty smelly feet, and her trashed flats... He almost falls asleep!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:32 pm

Lights Out Anastasia Rose Full Shoot

Over one hour of the extremely sexy Anastasia Rose scissoring, jerking, and just doing her thing. This is our whole shoot minus the free handjob video posted on Twitter. I hope you guys enjoy this one during your Lockdown. 5 different videos of Anastasia all together for you Coronavirus entertainment...Enjoy and stay safe.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:33 pm

SQUEEZING THE NECK TO THE EXTREME - by TOP GIANT NANDA LOPES - CLIP 1 IN HD

STARRING : GIANT NANDA LOPES and slave NALDINHO. SYNOPSIS : GIANT NANDA LOPES RETURNS WITH ALL FURY OF A TRUE GIANTESS NALDINHO AND CALLS HER SLAVE TO PRACTICE SCISSOR BUT NALDINHO BEGINS TO REACT WITH THE KEYS TO THE GIANT LEGS NANDA LOPES, KEYS ARE TOO STRONG FOR HIM AND HE TRIES TO ESCAPE NALDNHO OFTEN AND FAILS EVERY TIME, NANDA TWISTS THE NECK OF A SLAVE RUNNING ON THE BED WITH HIM BETWEEN HER STRONG LEGS AND BEAUTIFUL. PRODUCED AND DIRECTED BY MISTRESS GABY!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:34 pm

Squeezing the Cat Fighter

Gia steps on the mats to find her opponent in his Cat Fighting League Shirt, Gia laughs and tells him she doesn't catfight she prefers knockout scissors...repeatedly!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Sophie's Neck & Throat Scissors

Sophie is wearing a short tight dress with high heel shoes whilst scissoring her slaves neck and throat, this girl has very strong legs that she uses to squeeze him, the throat squeezing is pretty intense as it blocks his airways, this girl is squeezing as hard as she can making him suffer.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:57 pm

MW-461 Mutiny vs Rick SCISSORS in a wrestling ring

That night, i was suppose to be the manager for a new wrestling tag team at a pro wrestling live show. When I got out of the bathroom, Rick saw me and told me I couldnt be a manager dressed like that. It didnt take long for me to wrap my legs around his neck to make him feel I strong I am and how I dont care about what he says to me about the way I dress. I got him in different scissors, made him freak out several times, made him beg. Im wearing hot shiny spandex pants with sexy high heels!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:58 pm

330foot15xxaisa SCISSORHOLD NO16 4K

This studio is from a beautiful small country in Asia. For the first time to shoot such clips, please give your support and guidance. Since the action is not very familiar, all the key points are displayed in the form of thumbnails.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:00 pm

MW-461 Mutiny vs Rick SCISSORS in the ring in spandex

(ReEdit in mp4) That night, i was suppose to be the manager for a new wrestling tag team at a pro wrestling live show. When I got out of the bathroom, Rick saw me and told me I couldnt be a manager dressed like that. It didnt take long for me to wrap my legs around his neck to make him feel I strong I am and how I dont care about what he says to me about the way I dress. I got him in different scissors, made him freak out several times, made him beg. Im wearing hot shiny spandex pants with sexy high heels!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:01 pm

Amirah scissorhold Front Cam HD

he girl was a sexy secret agent. She was hired to beat a boss. The boss does not know anything. She was wearing a sexy black thong bikini outfit with a black socks or latex black thong bikini with black latex boots in order to get close to the boss since the boss is a masochist and he love to be dominated. At first, she was enjoying to dominate him since she thought she was letting him suffer but she was totally wrong. She realises that the guy is enjoying all the moments and keep touching her body. She feels annoying and trying to restrain him for not touching her. But it was useless because the guy is too strong for the girl. The girl has no any idea but to keep dominating him and allowed him to touch her as much as he wanted. The boss has a type of kink which is touching, rubbing and kissing women’s whole body during the scissorhold, facesitting and breast smothering. The girl has no idea how to beat him since she smothered and scissored him many times. He keeps touching and kissing her whole body repeatedly. During the breast smothering, this should be the sexiest one. The boss hugged her and grabbed her ass for not letting her go for awhile because breast smother is his favourite position to kiss the girl’s breast. Finally, The girl had an idea. She put him in reverse scissorhold and let him enjoy the view and let him touching her butt as much as he want.

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Scissorhold