[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Masturbation - daily updates

Masturbation - daily updates

Re: Masturbation - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:59 pm

New addiction, new morning habits (mp4 version)

Custom Clip:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:00 pm

RECORDED LIVE SHOW 30 November 2019 - Anal fuck with my human sex toy

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Vibrating Dildo and Pillow Humping Masturbation - MP4 1080p HD

I'm wearing a sexy mesh bodysuit with a bra and thong underneath. I tease you by licking my dildo, before turning on the vibrator. I sit above it letting it vibrate on my clit for a moment before slipping it in my pussy. I ride it while sitting on it, sit back while fucking myself, and then cum by humping my vibrator and my feather pillow.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Emily Willis is a masturbation slut

Hot brunette Emily Willis is a total masturbation slut. But the only way she can really orgasm is if you’re watching her. It makes her shaved pussy insanely horny. As soon as your big dick is pointed in her direction, she whips out the vibrator and cums with you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Liliana SLC Ready For Bed Extreme Masturbation and Foot Play (in HD 1920X1080)

(High Definition Version) What can we say? Just you average gorgeous casted beauty masturbating the out of her perfectly trimmed jewel box while her perfect bod reacts and cute little pink polished toes wriggle and curl as the waves of pleasure wash across her. Our newest cast girl Lilian is getting ready for bed in her new cast when first she starts massaging her cold exposed toes with her hands then uses her good foot. The rubbing motion against the cast and her very sensitive toe tips starts to get her horny and before you know it she is flying... Check out her toes curling when she does herself from behind. lots of great closeups and cast to clit and from all angles.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:35 pm

OPandER clip: Lucy Heart Patient Fetishist's Hospital Erotic, 5 Lead ECG, IV, BP, 02, CPR, Resus, Stething (in HD 1920X1080)

Lucy has a massive heart patient fetish and produces symptoms so she can be hospitalized. She calls her friend from her latest stay in a new hospital (she has to switch around so they don't catch on to her) to tell her how happy and excited she is hooked up to a 5 Lead heart monitor, an IV and a BP cuff. When she gets off, she calls the nurses and starts simulating symptoms of chest pains and gasping for air. The med team team checks her vitals, BP, steth her chest, and place an O2 mask onto her face. Dr. Eve performs a heart palptation exam but the med team is puzzled. Lucy produces realistic symptoms, and she looks to be in a genuine panic gasping heavily for air. Her heart rate is indeed high, and they discuss a cardioversion while prepping 3M defib pads. Suddenly Lucy announces she feels much better. The med team leaves the room and Lucy immediately starts masturbating. She plays with the Ambu balloon and mask. Her fantasy fills the screen as she visualize herself as a patient under resuscitation and bagging. She continues playing with the devices the team has left behind. She places the ambu mask onto her pussy and has the mask suction it, a very erotoc scene too, Then she places the orange defib pads and starts playing with them and the defibrillator paddles on her chest while masturbating. Another fantasy fills teh screen as she dreams of being defibbed by the med team and receives CPR with deep and strong chest compressions. She continues her erotic play getting more and more on more turned on. A very sexy erotic video with many symptoms, exams, resuscitation and erotic play - masturbation with different medical equipment, Exam by med team, ambu bagging, CPR with deep and strong chest compressions, defib with 3M pads. Lucy is an exciting patient, and we deem this one a "Must See" don't miss this one!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:35 pm

Strip and play until I cum

Watch me strip out of my sexy short shorts and t-shirt, teasing you with my petite body then rubbing and fingering my shaved pussy until I cum.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Making Myself Cum at my Desk at Work While Everyone is out to Lunch

It's lunch time at work and I am feeling horny. I'm the only one here. I can't help myself. I thought I would be ok just rubbing myself for a minute or two but I need more. I need a finger or three in my wet slutty hole. I wish someone would come back from lunch early and catch me at my desk with my legs spread open, fingers deep in my pussy. Would they be shocked? I'm sure they would be. I wish they would get on their knees in front of of me and start licking and sucking on my big swollen clit, sliding their fingers into my wet hole and making me cum. Hey a girl can dream right??

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:39 pm

Job Site Dyke - Construction Chick Masturbates in Hard Hat, Boots & Men's Briefs - Gender Play

Custom gender-play request:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:40 pm

Stockings Model Ellie Leen fucks her pussy in a public park 1080p

Watch Ellie Leen masturbating her asshole and cumming

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Masturbation