[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Humiliation - daily updates

Humiliation - daily updates

Re: Humiliation - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:01 pm

Mistress Antonella fucks her slave

Mistress Antonella is amazing, wearing a green satin top, a black weetlook pants and black stiletto shoes. She had punish her slave with 1200 caning, and now she is fucking him with her huge black dildo on strap-on. When Mistress Antonella makes a pause during this fucking, we can see that the hole of ass of her slave is totally open and stay widely open.
Then, she let the dildo in the slave's ass, gives to sniff, spits in his mouth, puts nipple clamps, and starts to a new caning party until 1390 caning.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:53 pm

Miss Trudy sticks a feather duster in Her sissy slaves ass hole and humiliates the pathetic sissy slut including making her eat her cum (WMV)

I make My sissy cleaner vacuum and dust with a feather duster in her ass hole and when she knocks down one of My pictures I give the sissy a good spanking. See how funny My sissy looks dusting My shoes with the duster up her ass hole. See how this sissy slut really fucks her ass hole with the duster to entertain Me. I reward this sissy by making her eat a cracker covered in her sticky sissy cum !!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:54 pm

Mistress Lady Renee - pig for garbage - wmv

I'm training this slave to accept his place as the lowest of low: a human trash can. Of course I have dressed him for the occasion as a ridiculous pig slut and scribbled this over his body using bright pink lipstick. The bag of trash smells disgusting, full of rotten food, mysterious mouldy things, old cans of cat food and used condoms. It's only right that this disgusting little maggot should be made to smell it all, lick it all, eat it all. Now that the pig is in it's place, surrounded by and covered with trash and a mouth smelling like a dumpster, I fuck with him even more. I make the pig slut sniff for Me and force him to wank his ugly little pin dick, just so he can cream the filthy floor with his dirty mess. "Clean up time slut, lick your filthy pig cum from the floor and then you will finish eating garbage".

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:56 pm

Crybaby

You're such a fucking crybaby! You are always whining and crying about how much your life sucks and how you need attention. If you're going to keep this up then we are going to treat you as such. You're not going to feel so sad about everything and keep on doing it without punishment.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:57 pm

Accept That Youre A Loser For Me

It's time for you to accept reality. The fact is that you ARE a loser for Me. Maybe you're a little different from the "typical" loser description. Perhaps you are successful. A power player at work. Someone that people look up to day-to-day. Maybe, just maybe, you're even attractive. But do you think any of that matters here? Of course not. When you're in front of Me, I don't see a man. I see you for what you really are, a loser. Does that sting when you hear it? But you like it because I'm the one saying it. you bought this clip to have Me cut you down and make you face reality. Did you expect it to be so painfully hot? Probably not. But it is. And you want to jerk it for Me. I'll allow it, because you can only stroke when I allow it. I'm in charge here. you're just the loser. But in order for Me to allow you, in order to start stroking your throbbing loser boner, you have to accept that you truly are a loser for Me. I've made it impossible to deny. I've made it sexy to be My loser. I've turned these insults into jerk off material. you have no choice but to accept who you really are. L O S E R.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:58 pm

Cock In Your Ass - Cum In Your Mouth (HD WMV)

I'm gonna faggot-train you into becoming a spunk-addicted cumslut. You're going to swallow your own mess every time you cum - and what's more you'll only get to cum like REAL sluts get to cum - with a big cock in your ass. I'll dress you like a slut, you'll jerk-off like a slut, you'll cum like a slut and then you'll swallow all that spunk - just like a fucking slut!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:56 am

Slave gets slut training by Miss Trudy (WMV)

Slave gets slut training by Miss Trudy make her slave suck her strap-on and also face fucks her slut after filling her sluts mouth full of his own cum. Miss Trudy’s slave is being turned in to a dirty cum eating cock whore. This slut is being made ready to take cock up the ass and in the mouth for Miss Trudy’s entertainment.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:57 am

Helping a Panty Sniffing Addict

So you like buying and sniffing worn panties, you are desperate to get off but you need those panties to do it! You can't get hard and cum unless you are sniffing panties. A normal person would think this is really weird. You have so many worn pairs of panties that you have bought and spent a LOT of money. Maybe you need to break the habit?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:58 am

Do a good foot-licking slave job! (SD Video)

See the dirt on my shoes? Get up close and take a good look. It's handy that you are already so close, because you can start licking them clean right away. Go! I want this big spot and all the other spots to be completely licked away. You lick all the sh** completely out of my treads! Can you taste what that is? Because I have no idea what sh** I stepped into. It could be anything! How do you look now? Don't be a wimp, keep licking my shoes clean!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:58 am

Valentines Day Denial

I've said it before... And I will say it again... There are some things you will never be worthy of...

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Humiliation