[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Humiliation - daily updates

Humiliation - daily updates

Re: Humiliation - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:19 pm

No,Because You're Ugly - Incel Rejection

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:03 pm

Tricked Ass Kisser (720p)

I love humiliation… getting a losers hopes up and trashing him is my favorite. But today, I’m gonna let you kiss me on the cheek… close your eyes and pucker up!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:04 pm

What a pathetic penis you have

What a pathetic penis you have Did you think I was going to be impressed with your tiny wee penis when you dropped your pants in front of me ?:) Get closer. I cant see it ohhhhhhh. I am so going to make you feel so small and worthless. Laugh at you and your vast clitty.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Task Two

Another cruel task for my slaves. How does your Goddess think of this stuff?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:06 pm

Secret Fucktoy Cock Whore : 480p (MOBILE)

You may pretend to be a normal man with normal desires... But you and I both know the truth. You've got a dirty little kink inside of you - one that's aching to emerge. When you are jerking off alone in your room, you hand wrapped around your cock... You aren't thinking about girls with long legs, big tits, and soft skin. No, when you're jerking off, you're thinking about cock! Falling to your knees with a big, throbbing cock thrusting into your mouth. You whimper when you imagine His hand in your hair, fingers curling tight as he fucks your face. You ache to be filled, each one of your holes stuffed full with his big, hard dick. You're a secret little cock whore, a greedy fucktoy who exists to be used at My whims. That's right. You're MY cock slut now! And what the fun I shall have with you! (This clip has been resized to play best on mobile devices!)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:08 pm

HotBootsHumiliationPov (WMV)

You want to be the slave of such a beautiful Mistress like Lady Iveta is? Of course you are dreaming about it. Go down on your knees and listen to what she says! Lady Iveta is sitting comfortable on a chair wearing a sexy pair of Italian high heel leather boots. There are a lot of tasks for you to do on the next party she wants to give and in this clip she tells you your humiliating tasks. Great verbal humiliation with a lot of nice POV scenes! German language! 1280x720 WMV.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:45 am

Stroke to Your Failures

Stroke to your failures as a man. Stroke to your sexless, loser life. Stroke to your lack of success. Stroke to your weaknesses. Stroke to your little, beta penis. Stroke to the fact that you know you’re a loser. Stroke to your loneliness. Stroke to the fact that you can’t get off without verbal humiliation. Stroke to all of your shortcomings. Stroke to all of your failures.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:47 am

Kink Shaming

As a Domme, I make clips for all kinks. And what do I think about them? I think they're fucking pathetic. Especially ones like yours, the ones that are just plain ridiculous. I really think that you're just such a freak to actually get AROUSED by that fucked up stuff. No normal person would ever find that even remotely sexy, and yet your dick loves it. It's absolutely absurd, and only perverts like you could ever actually want to experience it. Imagine the hilarity if you were open about it with everyone, they would never look at you the same. You would forever be the butt of all the jokes wouldn't you. So yeah, I'm going to goddamn kink shame you.because I actually think it's pathetic that you're into it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:48 am

Realtor Samantha Alexandra Must Strip Naked To Achieve Asking Price!!!!!! - MP4

Want to see embarrassed and humiliated gorgeous girls STRIPPED NAKED?! Sure you do!!! Head on over to www. Submissive Naked Humiliated and if you want to see them GAGGED & HANDCUFFED get over to www. b e l l e b o u n d.c om

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:49 am

A CRUEL EQUESTRIAN CANING Starring Goddess Maxine (IPAD Version)

Goddess Maxine is teaching her slave the virtues of holding one's tongue with a well deserved beating. With a thin, hard bamboo cane she brutally beats the misguided fool, giving him the charley horse of his life. She is going to teach him some manners. There is no excuse for bad behavior, and a harsh beating is the cure.

She loves the swishing sound of the cane as it slices through the air, ultimately landing on her pet's exposed derriere with pin point accuracy and precision. Strike after excruciating strike, her horse-faced minion can only stand there helpless and accept her exquisite pain. He cries out for mercy as she slashes his buttocks till his flesh is made raw. But there will be no mercy for this nag. Maybe this will teach him to stay off his high horse.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Humiliation