[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Farting daily updates

Farting daily updates

Re: Farting daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:05 am

MUFASA'S QUARANTINE MOOSE DUMP!

A lot of boredom turns into a lot of OVER EATING. Empress Mufasa is dropping COW LOADS right about now because she is eating more than ever! Good for us... not so good for that poor FILLED UP toilet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:07 am

BBW Stinky Cheesy Pizza Farts 20+ Farts (MP4 HD)

I had frozen pizza for dinner and a "small" bowl of ice cream...normally my stomach wouldn't have such an adverse reaction. I was filming other videos and all the sudden my stomach began to hurt so bad. I could feel all the trapped pressure and gas inside me. I cant hold them in any longer. I let one rip. I am in shock at how ripe and stinky these cheesy pizza FARTS are! OMG! They are loud and nasty. Fart after fart, I can feel my tummy push out the gas. I farted over 20 times! Some even slipped out on accident. I can't remember another time in my life that I was this gassy. I can still smell them now.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:08 am

Fart Clip Pack MP4

This is a package of my 5 best selling fart clips compiled into 1 clip at a discounted rate. It includes:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:09 am

BUNNY'S BASSY PANTY FARTS! NEW MODEL ALERT!!!

YEP. When I seen that ass I know I had to make BUNNY a C WORLD GIRL! When you got an ass like Bunnys your farts sound bassy... even in panties! and these farts are DEEP! Please welcome the super sexy BUNNY to the C World family and get ready for some of the GREATEST FART CLIPS you will ever see!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:10 am

Under Audrey Delicious Fart Wmv 1080

Audrey is a young delicious blonde girl. She is so beautiful with perfect and fit body and beautiful face. She is only 19. Her body is one of the most delicious of the entire group. She is a very naughty girl. Her butt is really perfect. She is hot and naughty. Audrey has perfect small tits, succulent nipples and one of the most succulent pink pussy. She has a delicious body in shape and her butt are in the perfect size and shape. She likes all kind of different funs to have pleasure. She likes to use the guys to have pleasure in all way. She is very delicate but when she wants, is also very bad. Audrey decides to have fun punishing Kevin. She is a powerful woman with high, stinky and long gas. and she will use this powerful for that. Kevin is desperate but he obeys and smells all the fart of Audrey. Audrey uses different positions to fart on Kevin’s nose and face. Sometimes he has nausea and Audrey get excited and has a lot of fun with this. Audrey orders him to lick her ass while she farts on his face. Audrey has real powerful farts. She makes big and long on the face of the Kevin leaving him impressed by the power of his ass. Audrey has no mercy and makes Kevin feels the stench of your farts long and tall, and a true war of farts where Kevin is punished with countless gas bombs of Audrey's perfect butt and ass.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:41 am

MASTERBATING AND FARTING HER SOUL OUT!

What I love about Nicole Blaze is she takes this job serious. I told her I wanted her to masturbate and have an AUTHENTIC orgasm. No faking. I wanted the real thing. No cameras.. no themes just pleasure herself like no one is watching. well.. she was SUPER GASSY during this clip... so watch her have REAL ORGASMS and FART HER FUCKING SOUL OUT letting out all that pent up gas... what a RELIEF!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:43 am

Cucky Cum Fart Cleaner: Eat It All

The Infamous Mistress Aleesha has taken on a brand new cleaning slave and has him strapped down in Her dungeon for one of his first trainings. She saunters in and announces to the slave that She just got back from a hot date with a new fuckbuddy and anyone knows that Mistress Aleesha is a big anal enthusiast; that is, She really enjoys anal sex, but even more so humiliating slaves with Her IBS-based farts, sharts and cum farts (not necessarily in that order).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:43 am

PAY FOR EVERY FART

Just like a junkie that desperately pays to get access to his next hit, you and your fart addiction has landed you in trouble again. Here you will pay me for every fart because you simply can't help yourself and NEED to know what farts are in this video.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:44 am

Old worn leggings farts mp4

Wearing some old, worn leggings today. I have a lot of gas. 7 wonderful juicy farts in this clip. Enjoy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:45 am

Panty Farts in bed

I'm farting in my bed, and on the toilet. Lots of long, bassy, deep sounding, bubble farts. Do you want one of those days in me when I'm home in bed all morning farting my brains out?

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Farting