[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Every Sissy's Dream *Custom*

Custom Clip*
The clip could start you teasing me about being in a hotel room watching your clips, wishing you would knock the door and make it real or meet you in the hotel bar and go to your room. Then the rest of the clip could be how you would make me your sissy and peg me. Whether you let me cum would obviously be up to you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Can Help Stroking For My Tits (wmv)

Listen to my voice .. you're addicted to my perfect young tits,aren't you? So round, so squishy and those hard pink nipples mmmm so delicious! Do you want to touch me ? mmm yes you do.. Do you want to play with them ?mmm yes! Naughty naughty! I want to watch you stroke, I want to watch you burst your hot load for me..come on! Do it, look at my tits in this sheer bra and start pumping that hard cock !

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Nude Slave Trampled By My Heels (HD WMV)

Colder weather is here and it is time to wear my Leather Pants with my sexy little boots, along with a sheer see-through top , of course! My excitement for today is some trampling and the boots I'm wearing are absolutely perfect for the occasion! As you can see in my video, My slave is already in position on the floor, fully nude, and ready for his trampling! I start by just putting some light pressure on his chest, face and belly. Oh My! Look at the marks my heels make in his skin! Of course, no trample slave is complete without having his cock and balls smooshed by a Sexy Mistress like myself! As I smash his shaft with the flat part of my boot, the heel portion digs into his ball-sack, making it look like a swollen pussy! Ha! A little change up has me sitting on his chest, putting my boots into his face and then arching my back up like a yoga move! Oh ,he soooo sounds like he is in pain, but we know he LOVES every second of this! I'm not going to describe every single move I do on him because you need to buy this clip to see what I do! I will tell you though that I DO eventually but my FULL entire weight on him and balance on him as he loudly moans in pain! And yes, I also Put ALL my weight directly on his cock as well! You Trample slaves will LOVE this video!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:53 am

Femdom Girlfriend Experience

I wanted to confront you in a positive way about how bad you are at sex and offer an alternative that will keep me interested in the bedroom.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:54 am

A coerced game of chance and wasted fun

Lets enjoy a game of cards

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:55 am

Sign away your Soul to my Ass! (wmv)

Anat is dressed in a cute girly outfit, but in reality she is a DEVIL, that wants to turn you into her Ass Slave. At first she torments you under her butt, not allowing you to breath, laughing as you beg for mercy. Finally she agrees to let you breath if you will sign a contract to be her ass slave. You quickly sign it, without reading, desperate to be allowed to breath again. But not reading the contract was the worst mistake of your life...because you just signed it away to HER! She laughs at your foolishness and plants herself on your face until you stop breathing. She then revives you so she can go on to continue tormenting you...for eternity...under her ASS!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:56 am

Bewitched By The Enchantress

Oh what a silly witch hunter you are! Thinking you could just stroll into HER lair and take her down. You were wrong. Now you find your self under her spell, bewitched by her poison kisses and helpless to her powers. Stripped and bound down she tells you her plans for you. To some it might not sound all that bad but for you...well you don’t have much choice in your weakened state and with her magic pulsing through your veins you feel desire stirring inside you. You just can’t help it. As she sucks and teases your cock pulling all the magic of your own to the head. She’s about to feed on the little power you had. As you become weaker she will become stronger. She will continue to milk your cock of your powers for the rest of your pathetic existence. Just like she has to every witch hunter before you. Silly witch hunter. You just never stood a chance

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:57 am

You Don't Deserve My Lingerie

As much as I love wearing lingerie, I don't even need to be showing skin to get you going. You're so addicted to Me that even seeing Me in long sleeves & jeans is a blessing. I know you'd be staring if you saw Me in public. None of that. I'll bless you with this view of Me in My day clothes for you to worship. Say thank you! Contains elements of: Denial, denim fetish, femdom, belly fetish.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:31 am

Obedience Training

Custom :

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:33 am

Sexy villain seduce policeman by secret skills 2 fem

Order: "The investigator she ki//ed has a twin, perfectly identical to him. This twin works for the police, too, but not only he suspects that you are the woman that terminated his brother, but also he has evidence that you eliminate your targets by poisoning them. So he gets some drink as an antidote, in order to avoid ending up like his brother. He breaks in your home just like his brother and he tries rudely to make you confess your crimes. You try with him the same tricks that were so successful on his brother, seducing him with your sexy legs and calves, crossing them and then taking him on the sofa and rubbing them on his crotch but WITHOUT pulling his cock out. (This will happen later in the video). Then, suddenly you start french-kissing him to poison him. This time, however, he is ready to fight back and now he is also sure that you are the ki//er. A fierce struggle ensues between the two of you. While wrestling, you keep on french-kissing him in the silly hope to weaken him but he is almost immune from poison and after some fight he gains the upper hand and forces you on your sofa, threatening to ki// you on the place if you don't tell him the names of your bosses. You pretend to accept and you tell him that some documents are in another room, where all the names are listed. While he is away to collect the documents in the other room, you pick a little bottle where you keep a secret OIL which is a much more powerful poison. You carefully put the oil on your wonderful legs (still SHOES ON) and wait for him to come back. When he is near you again, you tease him again with your legs, that he likes very much as his brother. His guard is off because he is confident about his antidote against your poison and so he sits near you on the sofa and you kiss him again and finally now you pull HIS COCK OUT, rubbing it with your poisonous legs, then keeping the cock tight between the legs and calves. The touch of your legs on his cock is enough to start the process of poisoning him and no antidote can save him now. He starts weakening and when he realizes, he desperately tries many times to escape, but every time you catch him again and with confident attitude you put his cock again between your legs telling him sexily "shhhh", "be quiet, honey" and similar. Then, after removing your shoes, even between your feet. In the meanwhile, you still french-kiss him again to enforce the poison on your lips with the one on your oiled legs.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom