[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:33 am

Femdom daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Zuzana Makes Her Smell Those Scents - UHD 3840x2160 - 4K

UHD 3840x2160,

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:32 pm

Domination on an Open Stage! - Part 6 (High Quality)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:33 pm

PROSTATE MASSAGE HANDJOBS!! DIAL-UP VERSION

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Sadie Holmes Has a Pleasure Slave

Goddess Sadie Holmes is horny and she is demanding that she is satisfied by a slave. The slave MUST use this dildo gag to get here off. If he fails to please her, he will suffer the consequences. Sadie knows what she wants and she always gets what she wants. Sadie makes the slave pleasure her pussy by pushing the gag with the dil in and out of her. She moans and commands him to do it better, the way she wants it done. Sadie better cum. The slave is not worthy of tasting her pussy or being inside of her and this is his humiliation.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Kick, spank, plug, shock, repreat

balls busted, butt spanked, butt plugged, electro shocked - This guy is receiving a complete torture on his backside

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:57 am

The Happy Whipping Princess! - Part 2 (Faster Download)

Description:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:58 am

/HD/ Squeezed balls

Mistress Amanda doesn't let her slave use his cock for anything, instead she sqeeze them between two metal pads. She turns the little handles until the balls and red and flat enough, the slave face is contorted and shows instant pain. Then she grabs her riding crop and approaches him with a smile on her face that predicts nothing good for the slave. The first stroke comes and he feels like his already throbbing balls are on fire.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:59 am

Femdom umiliazioni frustate e adorazione con Mistress mamma Aisha PARTE 1

Video della seconda esperienza con la Mistress Aisha. Quel giorno Aisha era incinta, quindi col pancione e molto più in carne del solito. All'inizio del video si vede Aisha che si veste come piace a lei in queste circostanze e la si può vedere anche prima di vestirsi. Si vede anche il cesso che la Mistress usa giornalmente. Poi comincia il suo divertimento, ovvero comandare, umiliare e fare del male. Nel video si sentono gli ordini che dà, si vede che si fà baciare i piedi mentre lo schiavo è letteralmente al guinzaglio e si vedono le frustate che sà dare e i risultati che ottiene sulla carne del suo giocattolo, utilizzando una enorme cintura di pelle. La parte finale del video mostra la Mistress che fà leccare e succhiare le sue scarpe col tacco e poi i suoi piedi nudi.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:59 am

Mesmerize Stroke and Surrender (WMV)

Dressed in an off shoulder, tight fitting dress, make up perfectly done and My pendant glistening My voice relaxes and arouses you. As you listen I instruct you to go deep as you stroke to My voice, My deep blue eyes. Becoming My property and belonging to Goddess. My control commands you as I prepare you to surrender. Ready to submit and every word taking you down and becoming more aroused. My voice and every gesture of My elegant hand relaxing you bringing you further under My control. My voice is so powerful. The sight of Goddess is so powerful. My commands and control are so powerful. My voice tells you that you must obey Goddess. My voice tells you that you belong to Goddess. My words play over and over in your mind! It is so exciting and arousing to be under My control. From day one I always knew that you would belong to Me. That I would be controlling you as you fell deeper and deeper into submission and servitude. Yes, you belong to ME!

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Femdom