[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:42 am

Quiet, Please! part 1 (mp4)

Anat has asked her slave to remain quiet and do as he's told. He is to clean her feet and shoes with his tongue, and sit quietly as her foot stool, without making a peep. He mostly succeeds at this, which annoys Anat somewhat, since she won't get to punish him. She decides to test him and try to make him squeal!
Eventually she ties him to the door so she can torment him. She wants to see how much he can take before he howls!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:43 am

Sneaky Collar Setup (1080 HD)

Asking me to collar you is pretty serious... are you sure you want it???

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:44 am

NO HARD-ONS AT WORK!!! - BIG TIT BOSSY BOSS EVA NOTTY - 4K

Even though you work at a Female Controlled Company, with Big Tits and scantily clad Big Women around you all day, You are not to get a Hard-On without permission. Eva, your Boss, has the Biggest and Best Breasts and She will punish unapproved hard-ons. She will teach you what it is like to get so close and then be denied. Over and over again she takes you to the edge and then grips your cock so hard that the cum is forced back inside. "Nothing is going to come out of this cock, Until I'm ready. Go ahead Scream, Beg Me!" If you explode She will make it hurt worse, Ruining your orgasm. No hard-ons, No pleasure, It's Mean Boss Notty.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:38 am

FORCED TO BE A FOOT SLUT - BRUTAL FOOT LICKER TRAINING WITH SLAPPING AND WHIPPING - MOBILE (854x480)

I needed to teach my slave lesson he won't forget - how to clean my feet properly. He is just a normal fot slave who really loves to worship and kiss but I wanted him to reach next level. I needed a total slut who will do even the most disgusting things without a word.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:39 am

GODDESS SCARLETT - Submit to my boots (ITA)

(Italian Language)
Pochi secondi e già non capisci più un cazzo. Ti ritrovi a sbavare, ipnotizzato. Ti ritrovi ad implorarmi di approfittare di te. Non vali un cazzo e non sei nessuno. Coglione.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:40 am

Mistress Disha Punishing Her Male Student [Full Video Including Unreleased Parts]

Cruel Mistress Disha is very much upset with this dumb student. She checks his notebook and all sums are wrong.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:40 am

fishnet foot worship wmv

you love fishnets,you cant get enough, the way they cover my perfect feet, how hard seeing my perfect godly size 6 feet covered in them gets you, just give into that feeling.give into how much you love feet. Although dont expect me to give you attention. your just a good little feet slut so give into that and enjoy how perfect i am as i ignore you

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:42 am

Finding The Cheater

Originally a custom clip. I have all five chastity slaves standing in front of Me and I have unlocked you because I want to find the cheater who has been secretly slipping out of his cage. I show you my beautiful breasts, and notice one of you isn’t rock hard at all. I know instantly that he is the cheater, and sentence him to have his dick removed.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:52 pm

YOUR FINAL ORGASM

The day you have been dreading has finally arrived. The day you get to cum for the last time every. After today, you face a life of permanent chastity. No more orgasms. No more wanking. No more fucking. Locked up and frustrated - permanently.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Mommy loves you, pathetic asshole- Russian JOI

You are ugly, stupid and girls just ignore you. Recognize yourself, dimwit? That's right, no one needs you, but you crave women's attention, you want to eat their pussies and smell their panties. Well, only your mother will do that for you,she hates you and love to humiliate you, but you are her offspring, after all, so she will take care of you, son. Or is it daughter?

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Femdom