[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Femdom daily updates

Femdom daily updates

Re: Femdom daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:24 am

The Stretching Bank

The gorgeous Lady Milana is sitting in her throne with one of her slaves bound to the stretching bank in front of her. Lady Milana humiliates him, then gets up from the throne and starts hitting her slave and his cock with her riding crop. Then the beautiful mistress tuns the wheel of the stretching bank, stretching her slave out painfully. Then the wicked mistress penetrates her helpless slaves anus with her riding crop. Afterwards the goddess squats over her slaves face and starts to relieve her bladder into his mouth. Then she releases him from his cuffs and makes him smell and lick the tip of her riding crop that has been stuck in his won ass for a while now. The slave then has to kneel on the bank, bend over and raise his slave ass and then finger his own ass and lick his finger afterwards. Wathc the wicked Lady Milana have fun with a helpless slave on the stretching bank.

Clip in normal quality.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:27 am

Pandemic Loser

You just think you worthless and locked down in Quarantine hell.... Now go get your chastity but dont put it on just yet im going to make the loser cock ache before denying you like the loser you are. As long as we're in Quarantine your going to remain locked up.....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:30 am

KINKY JOI: Goddess Arabelle

Goddess Arabelle Raphael sits in front of you on her throne and she knows that you’re dying to touch her. But you can’t because you’re far, far away somewhere. Maybe at your house or maybe you’re the type of loser that jacks off at work. Wherever you are you’ll only be able to jerk off by yourself because this mistress would never give you the satisfaction of touching her let alone being in her presence. She begins with a slight tease by groping at her big heavy full tits. Her luscious breasts are so heavy in her perfectly manicured hands complete with claw-like acrylic nails that your penis is already dripping. She tempts you some more by spreading her legs, revealing her black bush and perfect pussy. She takes her fingers and begins to tug at her pussy lips knowing that you would give anything to have a sniff. Now, start stroking your cock very slowly, don’t get too excited, because Arabelle is certainly in no rush. That’s right run your hand nice and slow over your tiny cock, your pathetic little dick. Frankly, your penis is so small Arabelle is shocked you can even masturbate with that thing! Now remember you don’t get to cum until she tells you you’re allowed. Until then you must slowly stroke your subpar penis and watch as she wets her fingers with her mouth and starts to play with her clit in circles. You’ll never get to please her like she pleases herself. And you know what else pleases her? A little deal. You see, she’ll reveal her giant gorgeous tits to you if you slap your own dick as hard as you can. A little cock and ball torture never hurt anyone. Now that you’ve followed her instructions and her bare breasts and delicious nipples are in perfect focus all you think about is sliding your tiny little dick in between them and titty fucking her. But she knows your cock is too small and would get swallowed up by her big tits. But that’s enough about you. Her pussy is dripping wet and she starts to rub her clit harder and faster until she cums. That’s right her orgasm comes first, always. But now, we’re left with you. And you’re such a lucky little loser today aren’t you? Because she’s generous enough to give you a jack off countdown. Are you ready?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:32 am

Dildo POV Femdom!

Mistress Katja forces you to your knees and makes you stare up at her magnificent body while she strips off her tight blue dress! She bends over and makes you watch as she pulls out a silver vibrator and fucks her tight round asshole before she turns around and feeds it to you! Suck it clean, bitch!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:34 am

Lick My Hairy Bush, And Worship This Ass!

Personal trainer Ariella forces her new client to the floor after realizing that he is completely helpless and could never get in shape! She holds onto the cross bar and pulls his head up to her dripping wet pussy before grinding hard for her own pleasure! "You are such a joke! I can see why they call you 'Pussyman' because you could never be a real man!" She climbs up on top of him and smothers him hard. As she bounces on his face, she asks him, "Do you ever think you could pleasure me? Put your tongue in my ass for yes and my pussy for no!" Ariella then takes him to his bedroom where she bends over on the bed and spreads her cheek so you can get a good view while her bitch boy tries to lick her tight round asshole as she moves forward and back! She lays him down on the bed and smothers him with her giant tits and both armpits as she tells him, "This is all you get! No more pussy for you!"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:52 am

Miss Sixty Leather Pants Fuck (MP4)

Love having fun with my leather slave at home, he is always so horny and desperate for my LEATHERS. As he has been a good boy and if he worships my LEATHERCLAD ASS properly, I will allow him to inhale all my leather garments and FUCK my vintage MISS SIXTY PANTS. He will have to please me before I allow him to CUM on my leather butt.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:54 am

Bizarre Strap-on Jerkoff (MP4)

Bizarre fetish duo Valentina and Liza have their MALE SLUT in position for his ELECTRIC therapy. The RUBBER DOMMES use a violet wand on his sensitive nipples, balls and cock. He MUST endure and get HARD, to be milked by the Ladies. His OWN CUM then gets used as LUBE before BOTH ladies take turns on FUCKING his asshole.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:56 am

Amanda VS Ale ( Third Part Full - Terza Parte Integrale ) On Sale Foot Worship

Ale plays the role of the owner of Umiliazioni Italiane while Amanda is a famous charmer (even if Ale does not know) and he is proposing to buy her video poduction.
Ale is reading the documents for the sale of his company but he does not find the part where he talks about how much Amanda would pay for it.
Amanda pulls out her charm and starts swinging it in front of Ale's eyes. "From now on you will have a strong desire to sniff my feet, kiss them and lick them, you will not be able to resist to my feet and madness of desire for me, you will give me your company".
Amanda snaps her fingers and Ale wakes from the trance, he replies that, on the contract, does not find the part that talks about money and Amanda replies that it is written under the floor of his feet.
The mesmerize effect of the smell of the feet keeps Ale compliant but Amanda has not yet managed to make him sign the assignment and so, thus, touches the lips of Ale with her foot; the effect of mesmerize takes over and Ale begins to greedily lick Amanda's beautiful feet.

In This Scene: Mesmerize, Foot Worship, FemDom, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, BareFoot, Foot Slave Training.

Ale interpreta il ruolo del proprietario di Umiliazioni Italiane mentre Amanda è una famosa Ipnotizzatrice (anche se Ale non lo sa) e gli sta proponendo di acquistare la sua produzione video.
Ale sta leggendo i documenti per la cessione della sua azienda ma non trova la parte dove si parla di quanto Amanda gliela pagherebbe.
Amanda estrae il suo ciondolo e inizia a farlo dondolare davanti agli occhi di Ale. "Da questo momento avrai un forte desiderio di annusarmi i piedi, di baciarli e leccarli. Non potrai resistere ai miei piedi e folle di desiderio per me, mi regalerai la tua azienda".
Amanda schiocca le dita e Ale si risveglia dal trance; ribatte che, sul contratto, non trova la parte che parla di denaro e Amanda risponde che è scritta sotto la pianta dei suoi piedi.
L'effetto ipnotico dell'odore dei piedi tiene Ale accondiscendente ma Amanda non è ancora riuscita a fargli firmare la cessione e così, sfiora le labbra di Ale col piede; l'effetto dell'ipnosi prende il sopravvento e Ale comincia a leccare avidamente i bellissimi piedi di Amanda.

In Questa Parte: Mesmerize, Foot Worship, FemDom, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, BareFoot, Foot Slave Training.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:57 am

Penny Flame and Isis Love

Penny has a pretty face, warm smile, gorgeous eyes and an all natural bangin body. Her whole body jumped with each spank and her soft skin turned pink quickly. She was humiliated and made to perform sexual services for her Mistress. Isis took full contol over her transforming this vanilla girl into an SM slut. This was a very erotic session and both girls had a blast.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:58 am

Satin Pixiee's Bound Sex Slave

Wearing a purple satin tieneck blouse, Pixiee admires her bound sex slave - hers to play with. He is tied up, and cleavegagged with a scarf. She adds a tapegag and another otm scarfgag before having her way.

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Femdom