[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Cuckolding daily updats

Cuckolding daily updats

Re: Cuckolding daily updats

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:51 pm

BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES WITH SMALL FILE SIZE - PERVERSIONS OF YOUTH - CUCKOLD DADDY DOMINATION

FOR A BETTER QUALITY VERSION:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:52 pm

073 - Jeremy & GF - Tatted skater cuckold coupe humiliate and abuse inferior wimpy male with raw muscle, dirty socks, cocky alpha attitudes

Two tatted skaters, male and female, a cuckold couple both in long white socks are humiliating a wimpy male with extreme raw power. The skater bull does the dirty work while the sexy skater girl makes the wimpy cuck apologize for being so inferior and thank them for the abuse they are inflicting on him. Choke holds, sock gagged and sniffing socks and worshipping superior alpha power.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 pm

Cuckold cleans off Cum From Alpha Black Man's Feet

There’s nothing better than a black man’s cock and feet. Both are always rather big and available for constant sucking and licking. Once this alpha black man cums on your face, he blows his next load on his feet and make you clean them off. You start at his ankle and make your way down to his toes, scooping up all the warm cum that splashed on his feet. You know not to miss any drop. Maybe if you do a good job he’ll let you be his footstool!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Friend Zone Reverse Fluffer Cuck (720p)

I’m so glad your home! It’s been so hard living under the same roof when I know you have a crush on me. It’s super obvious your in love with me… which kinda make me laugh. I mean… you had to listen to me getting fucked in the other room by men that are bigger and stronger than you, haha! Making you bring us water and stuff is fucking funny.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Hot Wife Faith Comes Home To Hubby After Fucking Around! (WMV)

Hot wife Faith comes back home to hubby after fucking around. She had a busy day. She fucked a guy at work, her neighbor and then then 2 guys who stop by her place. She took facials and cream pies from these strangers. Now she is home to fuck her hubby!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:09 am

The Black Boss

This was a custom video here is the script I followed...You walk in exhausted from a "long day at the office." Speak to the camera as if you were talking to me, your husband. You start off by telling me how your boss, who is black, called you into his office to discipline you because of your unprofessional work attire. He was straight to the point and since he is so much taller than you when you sat down and he stood there talking to you, his crotch was at eye level with you. Like I said, he was straight to the point and pulled his big black cock out and slapped you across the face with it and threatened to fire you if you didn't play along. Say that although there is no way that we can survive without your paycheck since you work for such a prestige Law firm, you were still turned on by him doing this to you. Tell me how he then proceeded to fuck your big tits with his big black dick.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:10 am

Cucked By Alpha S*x Mind F*ck

Alpha sex taken to the next level. The best 5 minutes of your life watching him take control mind fucking you while fucking me so good. Does that make you hard? Of course it does because, you know you will never be good enough to ever be in his position.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:11 am

Cuckold At the Foot Of The Bed (1080p)

You’re going to be my little errand boy and help me prepare for my date. First, I want you to make sure the sheets on the bed are clean.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:12 am

Pathetic Cuckold (HD)

You are a pathetic little cuckold. You would do anything I say to get my dirty little slut cum filled pussy. You can barely wait. You want to jerk off so much. Listent to the jerk off instruction I will give you. They will mirror what I would do the actual big cock of my bull unlike your cuckold penis! That makes you throb even harder. Like a true little cuckold you beg for me

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:13 am

Serve Asia as her loser cuckold

Watch her have sex with a real man

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Cuckolding