[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Cuckolding daily updats

Cuckolding daily updats

Cuckolding daily updats

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:31 am

Cuckolding daily updats
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Cuckolding daily updats

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Sheena Ryder in "Horny Wife Wants Hubby to be Her Wingman" MP4 SD

How may times have we talked about doing this? It's been too long since we've had some fun.. So I help my wife out and find a hot young hunk for her to play with.. I watch as they tease each other in the pool, but then things heat up quickly in the bedroom. My beautiful wife grind her pussy onto his face as she sucks his cock. I sit on the edge of the bed as she slides him in and out of her.. filling her tight hole so perfectly! After making Sheena cum over and over again, he blows his load all over her bush! She relaxes on the bed and lets out a sigh "we need to do this more often!!" and I couldn't agree with her more!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Dirty Back Road Fucking Stranger

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:05 pm

the only way ill stay

you must have realised that I checked out of this relationship a long time ago. im bored of you, bored of our life and bored of our awfull sex life ,but you've been trying everything to keep me. you know you are punching above your weight everyone says so, youll do anything to keep me. well the only way ill stay is if you let me have a lover...well many lovers. you see you mght give me everything I want in life, all the luxurys but what I really want is big cock to fuck me...and that's not you. so you can be my cuckold and ill stay

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Hot wives and stepdaughters cuckold their sissy husbands and step fathers badly in cuckold videos

Hot wives and step daughters cuckold their sissy husbands and step dads and lock them into chastity and make them suck out the creampies.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:06 pm

The Cuck Keeper Pt. 2 (mp4)

NO NUT NOVEMBER. Your queen spent all weekend fucking. Hear all about it and DON'T CUM. I dare you. ***Get noticed. Tribute***

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:38 am

Passionate BBC Fuckery | Jerk Off Encouragement

Do you remember after reprogramming you for a BBC last time, I promised to share with you all the juicy and sloppy details about my next fuck-date with my monstrous BBC? I bet you were eagerly waiting for this moment.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:39 am

Muscular Cuckold Trainer - My Husband turns you into the Dirtiest Cum Swallower Cuckold Bitch !

My husband really know what a pathetic cuckold bitch needs. Become his student and he will use you for what you were born!He will destroy you physically ,mentally,emotionally and turns you into the most pathetic ,dirtiest, cum swallower cuckold bitch in the world.He treats you like a piece of trash and you will be grateful for every second when you can worship his muscular body,eat his asshole ,lick his feet and swallow his thick cum! This is the first day of your new life so don't hesitate just step into the world you've always dreamed of!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:39 am

Practice For My Future Cock // WMV // HD // 1080p

We're getting all hot and heavy, and this is usually the part where I take off my pants, bra, panties... and we get into it. But we've been talking so much about me getting someone, having another cock in my life. I'm starting to think it's just a fantasy for you. You don't really want me to have another cock.

I want one though. REALLY, REALLY bad. If we do this, we need to make sure that you are ready for it, too. We're preparing my pussy for the pounding, but you need to get that cock really to actually slide inside it. It needs to be a team effort here, something we both get into. We need you involved, and being a cock sucker is the perfect way to include you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:40 am

The Friend Zone 1080HD mp4

Ashley is a hot cheerleader at school and you feel so lucky to be friends with her. A lot of guys are jealous of you actually! The problem is you are in the "Friend Zone" because Ashley only like football players and jocks. The guy she likes is a prick and he finds it hilarious that she is going to suck his dick right in front of you. You pretend its ok because you just want to see what it would be like. You play it cool tho! Ashley still wants to be friends.... she just wants to make sure you realize you are never going to BE WITH HER.

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Cuckolding