[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Cuckolding daily updats

Cuckolding daily updats

Re: Cuckolding daily updats

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:29 am

Sei uno schifoso cornutone mangiamerda - you're a disgusting horned eat-s (MOBILE VERSION MP4)

Ma che coglione, guardati quanto fai schifo, la tua compagna ti mette le corna facendosi scopare nei modi più degradanti, ma non solo quando torna a casa te lo fa sapere e ti fa leccare tutti i bei ricordi della serata vero ? ma questo non è nulla, ti faccio presente quando sei schifoso e di come quei negri che si sono spassati la tua compagna poi ti abbiano umiliato pesantemente mentre lei se la rideva, ma il racconto è lungo, non lo vuoi ammettere di essere un WC ambulante vero ? ahha schifoso, ma non solo, naturalmente non si fa mancare nulla la tua compagna anche le amichette, di certo le preferisce al tuo cazzo di merda, ti sento una vera merda? beh puoi solo venire al massimo leccandole la puzza dai piedi mentre viene, e quindi nel caso il massimo che ti puoi fare è una sega guardandoti i collant nella scena finale de video cornuto schifoso del cazzo.

But what a loser, look what you suck, your partner make you horns getting fucked in the most degrading ways, but not only when she comes home and makes you know she gets licked all be memories of the true evening? but that's nothing, you do this when you're lousy and how those blacks who have spassati your partner then you have humiliated heavily while she was laughing, but the story is long, I don't want to admit to being a walking toilet right? ah, ha lousy, but not only, of course you do not miss anything your partner even girlfriends, certainly prefers them to your fucking s, I feel a real s? Well you can only come to licking up the smell from her feet as it is, and then if the most that you can do is watching..... you saw the pantyhose in the final scene of video cuckold fucking disgusting.

HD ITA

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:30 am

Cucked by My Ex-Boyfriend, Mutual JOI Session (HD-wmv)

You come home from work to your hot girlfriend telling you a dirty secret. I've been fucking my ex boyfriend behind your back for a while now. You just don't know how to please me.... it's not that you don't have the ability to, you just lack the skill. It's pretty annoying and pathetic so I've had to had my needs filled elsewhere. That's not the only thing he's been filling! That's right, he cums in me more times in one day than you do in a month. I'm bound to get pregnant and we both know it won't be from your weak sperm. You will definitely have to take care of it financially, though. You're stuck, watching my ex fuck me while you jerk in the corner.... and you love it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:30 am

Jamie Elle cuckolds her step dad and turns him into a cuckold creampie eating slave

Jamie Elle is a bratty teen step daughter who seduces her dad into a cuckold locked in chastity and made to eat creampies from her. She comes home from a date with a pussy filled with creampies and makes you suck it out pov style. Then she fucks her lover while she dishes out verbal humiliation and makes you eat another creampie before she fucks you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:31 am

Pussy Free For Life - Tease & Denial

Hottest h.y.p.not.ic pussy tease.... slow, mind fucking, mesmerizing until I hit the center of your pleasure ...My red sheer panties will slowly move back and forth as i rub my clit, taunt you, tease you.... but you will not cum until i allow you to. You will be drooling over my pink Goddess kitty. I will keep you on the edge until you explode. Your little horny dick would never be good enough to please my beautiful pussy and i will keep reminding you of that throughout the video . Pussy-free existence.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:31 am

Used, trained and cuckolded by my GF and Me

[ Custom Video Order ]
You wanted to bring me on a trip to a tropical paradise. I told you many times that you are not worthy enough to have me by your side during holidays. However I gave it some thoughts and accepted to travel with you - you were so happy, it was cute yet pathetic at the same time. We left for the airport together and waited for the flight in the lounge. Surprise, my girlfriend joined us! I forgot to tell you, she is leaving with us and you will be our slave for the whole week. Get ready to be trained and teased, my little cuckold...

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Cuckolding