[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Limp fetish daily updates

Limp fetish daily updates

Re: Limp fetish daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:27 pm

First Knockout Of Bia Is A Temptation Clip 01 HD

Bia is a new friend of Cindy. She is a beautiful brunette. Sweet and beautiful face, perfect and delicious body. She has a really succulent pussy and ass and are a really naughty girl. Cindy has attraction for her since the first sight. Cindy is waiting for Bia because they were invited to a party. But in fact, Bia has others plans for her. Cindy loves Bia's body and wish to kiss it all. But Bia does not know that and just thinks that the plan is really go to party. Cindy does not know how to enjoy Bia's body. So, Cindy decides to make her plan work on. Cindy drops some of her special liquid on Bia's drink and just wait for her. When Bia arrives, Cindy offers her the special drink. In seconds Bia fall asleep. After she makes her sleeps, she makes Bia comfortable on bed and start to make her plan works. Bia in seconds faints and that’s the perfect opportunity to Cindy. She puts Bia comfortable on bed and start to enjoy Bia's mouth, breasts and tits, belly and navel sucking it with a lot of passion, going down to Bia's pussy taking off her panty and sucking and licking it. So she goes down and start to smelling and getting crazy with Bia's feet rubbing it in her face, smelling and kissing all parts of it. For finish Cindy enjoys Bia’s little toes and suck every one kindly. Cindy enjoys a lot all the time and you will also watching all of that.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:28 pm

Barby's Fainted Body Is All Available Clip 01 HD

Barby is a new girl on neighborhood. She is blonde and has 19 Y.O., she has perfect body. She has big tits and pink pussy. She has a delicious butt and tasty ass hole. She has also succulent pussy. She has a delicate body in shape and her butt are in the perfect size and shape. She has a succulent pussy. Kevin wishes to kiss her entire body but he doesn't know how to do that. So, he decides to put his perfect plan in action. He waits for her distraction and forced her to smell a handkerchief with his special liquid. He puts two drops of his special liquid putting on her nose. Now she really fall in deep sleep and that's the perfect opportunity to Kevin takes advantage of the situation. Kevin carries her and puts her comfortable on bed. She is in deep rest and her body is totally limp. He starts kissing and licking Barby's lips, then takes care of her succulent tits licking and sucking with a lot of pleasure, he goes down to worship her belly and navel putting his tongue inside her deep navel. After a while, he goes a little more down to feel the taste of her pink and delicious pussy, he is in heaven, Barby’s pussy is really pink and succulent. He sucks all part of it including her pretty pink clit.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:29 pm

Hurricane Maria in Late Night Limp Tales (WMV 1920x1080)

Hurricane Maria was having a very crazy evening and didn't know if this was a dream or real life nightmare! That's because she was coming out of the shower to find a masked man coming up behind her and to give her a nice surprise. Of course she was so scared that she fainted right into his arms! Than he started to explore her very sexy limp body as this dude had his hands all over her. Than he lifted her up and carried her away. In the second clip the villain now has Hurricane Maria off to dreamland on her bed as she was off to lala land once again. This time the villain played with her limp body over and over again. Eventually he made his way down to those feet of hers and gave them some nice pleasure. It's safe to say the villain was very happy that she stayed for the evening!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:30 pm

Wake Me When It's Time For Dinner-mobile

Stormy nights like this make me so......*yawn*. Oh gee, I really can't hold them back. On dreary, cold, rainy nights I just can't stop the yawns. I just get really, really....yawwwwwwwwn.

I shouldn't lay down with makeup on. I definitely shouldn't rest with makeup on. Oh, but I cannot stop these yawns! They're so strong they make my eyes water until my mascara runs a bit on one side. I try to stifle a few, but the stifled yawns make my nose run. Laying down wouldn't be smart though, the yawns would definitely overtake me if I did.

Maybe just putting my chin on my hand for a bit won't hurt, but I ....yawwwwwwwwwwn. Oh that's not any better. What if I just lay down until dinner is ready? Will you wake me up when it's dinner time? I'm so overcome with yawns that I just need to rest for a moment if you don't mind....

Previews and GIFs are censored, videos are uncensored

Mobile quality format

You might also enjoy some of my fetish clips:

Like this video? Order a personalized custom video of your own today!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:21 pm

Perfect limp

Soft and lovely limp excursion into bliss and sexy fun

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:22 pm

Anastasia Rose in Outdoor Madness (WMV 1920x1080)

[Full Movie] Anastasia Rose never expected all this madness as she was on the hunt for two fugitives out in the woods! Too bad for Anastasia she didn't wait for back up, she just went out to the forest all by herself and too bad for her she learned the hard way. That's when the goons gave her a nice surprise as she fainted right into them and now they had her all to themselves. Of course they kept in mind she might not be alone but for now they decided to continue with the limp play fun. Best believe she never expected any of this to ever happen. They even left her laid out in the middle woods just for another crazy guy in the woods to find her and have some more limp play fun with her. Eventually he lifted her up and carried her off to his cave deep in the woods so she can be nice and comfy with him until her back up finally comes looking for her!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:23 pm

I like my red lips wmv

I like my lips, when they are painted red lipstick are fuller, but also very delicate, created to massage the red cap on which I leave marks, after a very red lipstick

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:24 pm

THE PERVERTED GIRL USING AND ABUSING - TOP GIRL LOLA STEINHOT - CLIP 1 IN HD

STARRING: LOLA STEINHOT AND NATALIA MORANGO

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:30 pm

Sinthia is Singled Out UFO VOL 49 mp4

Sinthia is the next beautiful go to be in the UFO series. The story is simple. A black glove holding numerous different KO methods, rushes to the unexpected Sinthia and renders her limp. Once Sinthia is limp, the black glove fondles and ragdolls Sinthia. In this clip, Sinthia is stripped down to her bra & panties.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:32 pm

Audrey Is Knocked Out By Small Britney Wmv 1920X1080

Britney is a young delicate girl. She is so beautiful with perfect and fit body and cute babyface. She is only 18. Her body is one of the most delicious of the entire group. She is a very naughty. All parts of her body is in shape. She has hot and succulent lips and perfect tits. She is petite. She has 1.50 mt only. Audrey is a young delicious blonde girl. She is so beautiful with perfect and fit body and beautiful face. She is only 19. Her body is one of the most delicious of the entire group. She is a very naughty girl. Her butt is really perfect. Really big. She is hot and naughty. Audrey has perfect small tits, succulent nipples and one of the most succulent pink pussy. She has a delicious body in shape and her butt are in the perfect size and shape. She has a succulent pussy. Audrey is tall. She has 1.80 mt. She is a new friend of Britney. Britney desires her friend's body. She is small and her best pleasure is takes advantage of her friends while they sleep deeply. And the big body of Audrey is her goal now. Britney drips some drops of the sleep potion on a can of beer and waits for her friend. When Audrey arrives, Britney offers to her friend the special beer. Audrey drinks and in a few seconds, it makes her fall in sleep. Now Britney can make her plan done. Britney pull Audrey's body to makes herself comfortable on bed. Britney kisses Audrey's lips and mouth, she gives delicate bites on Audrey's big lips. Then she goes down to worship Audrey's perfect belly and navel. Britney falls in love with Audrey's delicate tits. She licks and sucks the tasty nipples of her sleep friend. After a while, Britney goes a little bit down, take the skirt of Audrey off and start to smell and lick her pink pussy with a lot of passion. The weather is hot. Britney take off her clothes to feel her friend's body better. She takes Audrey's big hands and makes caresses with them on her delicate body. Britney goes back to Audrey's pussy and sucks her friend's clit like a lollipop while she sleeps deeply. Britney sucks Audrey's perfect clit sucking and licking every part of her friend's pussy. Britney says goodbye kissing Audrey's mouth very gently. She leaves carefully to don't wake her delicious amusement park of pleasure.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Limp fetish