[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Damsel in distress daily updates

Damsel in distress daily updates

Re: Damsel in distress daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:42 pm

Tara Tied Collection HD WMV

Three great clips of lovely Tara Tied available together for one low price:

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:43 pm

AMBUSHED AT HOME_MP4

I'm getting ready for a very important meeting when I hear a noise coming from my garage. I go to investigate but it seems I was only imagining things. I turn to go back inside when suddenly I am ambuhed from behind by a burly arm putting me in a choke hold. I struggle and kick but I'm no match for his size and strength as he drags me ... the next thing I know I am brutally bound and over the mouth tape gagged on my bed. My arms are welded together behind my back with a massive amount of rope and my helpless legs are bound from my ass cheeks down to my ankles. I am hogtied and alone. I struggle in the super tight bondage rolling on my bed but no one hears me crying for help through my gag. The ropes dig deeply into my flesh and I can barely roll over. This seems like a horrible nightmare - my arms and legs are numb. I feel like hours have passed and I begin to panic ... my door opens and I cry out with a muffled scream. My young neighbor girl Vanessa Luxx runs into my room jumping up on the bed and she tries to pry open the knots. Vanessa thinks she hears someone approaching ... she panics and runs out leaving me helplessly bound, gagged and sobbing ...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:13 pm

Blake's Birthday Perils HD Small Version

Blake LaVista wakes up to a surprise birthday package. She opens it up and finds some lingerie, a bikini, some rope and gags. She then takes a sip of the drink that is left for her and falls asleep. She awakens and is bound to a chair tightly and gagged. She tries to escape and finally manages to get herself free. She then changes to her lingerie and this time is put out by an intruder. She awakens tied up to the oven with the gas left on. Will Blake escape? What other fate awaits our sexy heroine on her birthday?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:14 pm

Kendra James: Realtor Captured SD

Kendra is a realtor showing a house to a potential home buyer. She guides him through the living room and dining room, mentions how large the garage is and how you can't hear your neighbors at all. Unfortunately for her the supposed home buyer has sinister ulterior motives. He lunges at her, grabs her by the arm and shoves a hand over her mouth. Before Kendra knows it she's overpowered and tied up. A ball gag keeps her from making too much noise as she struggles and pleads to be let go.

Includes: Kendra James, Shiny Bound, bondage, frogtie, rope, ball gag, struggling, submissive, captive

Order a custom video *KendraCustoms*

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:16 pm

The Journalist - Complete Video - AVI - Standard Resolution

Megan Jones is an ambitious journalist willing to do anything to get her story and make her career. Jordan, her faithful, if a bit wary camerawomen is filming the journalist on her latest news story. Megan has gotten a hot tip about a clandestine criminal enterprise producing a new drug that causes ecstatic laughter and Megan intends to get proof to break the story. Breaking into the house, they find the evidence they are looking for. Filming and taking pictures, they don't notice that someone has turned on a gas valve, flooding the room with laughing gas. Before they know what's happening, the two beauties are giggling ad laughing themselves silly until they lose consciousness. When they wake, the leader of the clandestine operation questions them, to determine who else knows about the operation. Megan won't say, but Jordan is fed up with her boss and isn't going down for her. She cuts a deal that she can get Megan to give up her informant if the he will untie her. Once she's loose, she savagely tickles Megan into helplessness. The journalist is furious at the betrayal, but can only laugh as fingers and toothbrush tickle her. Unable to take anymore, she gives up her source. Uncertain, the crime leader decides to go and verify it, retying Jordan. While he is away, Jordan manages to get loose, freeing Megan and telling her they better get out of there before he returns. But Megan has other plans, restraining her camerawoman and stripping her, putting her in the same position she was in and gives the blonde a savage revenge tickling. The poor camerawoman is helpless to do anything but laugh as Megan tickles her from top to bottom for her betrayal.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:16 pm

Helplessly bound & gagged for bound orgasms (WMV HD 8000kbps)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Bountyv005 (MP4)

Beautiful and busty ebony MILF Bounty is bound and gagged topless just wearing a pair of panties and high heel shoes, video length 4:08.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:56 pm

Dani Arcadia; Fucked while resting deeply

This clip is 33 minutes long and

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:57 pm

DMP-070 Sales Meeting Surprise - Part 1 HD MP4

ACME Paddle Company Sales supervisor Sarah Brooke is having a meeting with sales associate Nadia White about her lack of sales this month. After a brief discussion, Sarah tells Nadia that it is time for her punishment. Nadia receives a bare bottom spanking as Sarah uses one of ACME newest paddles to deliver the punishment. Soon, Regional Manager Skyler Grey enters and see the punishment that is being administered. Skyler is none too pleased with her employees and takes matters into her own hands. Skyler takes her turn and bare bottom spanks both Sarah and Nadia at the same time! Do the ladies learn their lesson?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:58 pm

DMP-058 Hollywood by he hair 4 part 2 HD

A bound Hollywood, wearing her signature USA bikini, is carryed into the room by a masked man and placed on a wrestling mat. He unties her and leaves the room. The nearly broken Hollywood awakens and attempts to crawl away. However, before she can even leave the mat she is grabbed by her feet and pulled backwards by Saharra Huxly! What ensues is yet another severe beatdown of Hollywood. Poor Hollywood struggles and struggles to break free, but she is subjected to back breakers, the camel clutch, the Boston crab, and much, much more. Oh and did I mention that in the true spirit of this series of videos, Hollywood is controlled "by her hair" as her beautiful mane is grabbed, pulled, and used against her in many of the holds to which she is subjected? If you are a fan of this series, you will not be disappointed by the beating and hair pulling Hollywood receives!!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Damsel in distress