[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Strap-on daily updates

Strap-on daily updates

Re: Strap-on daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:00 pm

Surprise Anal Service with a handle - 1 (WMV-HD)

Strapon fuck, Anal play, CBT, Humiliation.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:01 pm

Big Strap-on up sluts ass

Starts with one of My slaves ridding a dildo I had been watching the slut for a while and decided I would make the slut suck on My Big Black Strap-on as he rides the dildo. Then I face fuck the cock hungry slut before give his asshole a good hard fucking stretching the slut for My pleasure. You will love watching Me with this dirty slut!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:02 pm

Sissy Clitty and Strap On (CS979) SD480 WMV

My little panty slut I know you are ready to get your hole filled. I love to have you wear a tiny g string that I can pull over to slide my strap on deep inside your ass. Rubbing your little clitty dick while I continue to stretch and fill you. My hands rubbing across your bra and then down on those wet panties across your hard clitty dick. You take me like the good little whore you are, dressed up and feeling so sexy as you give yourself to me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:18 pm

Strap-On Interrogation (Full HD)

I have a new entry in my faggot prison who is checked by me for what purpose he can be used.I smell a loser from 100 meters away and love it to drill them with my big black cock bouncing at my hips.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:19 pm

343 - First Experience Strapon Fucking Threesome (MP4 SD)

Amateur brunette gets her first experience of fucking male partner with a strapon dildo. Older blondie seems to become horny watching this fucking coupleplaying with their dildo so she helps brunette to strap dildo and lubricates male butt hole. Brunette penetrates slowly male virgin ass and then starts banging it hard thus bringing her male partner unreal sensations. After strapon anal banging brunette sucks dude’s hard cock and he sprays her pretty face with his warm cum.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:19 pm

Mistress Red Devil Slave forced to suck my strapon

I forced my slave to suck my strapon until it almost made him throw up. I thrust it well into his throat. I wore pink rubber gloves and put those in my mouth too. I scratched his throat well with the strapon so he will remember it well. I love getting my strapon sucked up to my balls. I have no mercy for my slaves.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Triplax and Devil Red with a Slave giving birth - MP4 1920x1080 8Mbps

IT: Un video unico nel suo genere. Non avete mai visto un uomo partorire ?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Step-sisters playing with mommy's strap-on

Step-sisters Siren Cove and Venus Valkyrie are playing with mommy's strap on. Venus gets Siren to suck and lick the strap-on pretending that it's her dick.

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Strap-on