[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - TOP CLIPS

TOP CLIPS

TOP CLIPS

Postby mica » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:56 pm

TOP CLIPS
mica

Re: TOP CLIPS

Postby mica » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Demanding Cash

Do you love being a human ATM? If you want to be my little piggybank, we’re going to play a game. You’re going to be sending me a nice, fat gift in an exact amount. You’re not going to start stroking until you’ve got it all ready and you’re not going to cum until you’ve sent it. Right in those moments when you can’t turn back, you’re going to send me that cash gift while you stroke for me.

mica

Postby mica » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Taking Advantage

you've always been a very generous person, but that's gotten you in some trouble in the past with people taking advantage of you. And when you say people, you mean Women. you really expect Me to believe you were so helpless in those situations? Or maybe you just like playing the victim. In fact I'm going to bring your deep dark secret out into the light. The truth is you really......

mica

Postby mica » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Sacrifice your Mind

Caution. This clip will make you fall deeper and deeper into submission for Me. Making you crave Me more, feel the urge to give more, sacrifice your mind to Me. Let me contaminate your mind, corrupt your thoughts. I am the only one you need, I will always play in your mind. My voice always in your subconscious. Cha ching.

mica

Postby mica » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Supply $ Demand

Some information about financial domination and service. Not a fantasy, but the truth of your station relative to mine.
And, a little eye opener for boys who think they want to dictate just How I drain them. There is no topping from the bottom with me, I ask a few questions, and then you are told what to do. Once I gain steam, this is pure ache for you.

mica

Postby mica » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:00 pm

Weak Boy For Mandy Marx

Like feeling beneath me, enjoy when I get under your skin? This will have you breathing shallow in your quiet room, dreaming of my next clip because of how good this one is.

mica

Postby mica » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Femdom Game Night

Tonight is game night at my slave’s house. But since this is being done femdom style the rules are a little bit different than ordinary game night. First of all I picked out all the questions in advance one stack of questions for me and one stack of questions for my slave. Do you think that’s unfair? Well too fucking bad I’m the Queen and how dare you suggest I would cheat!

mica

Postby mica » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:05 pm

The vampire sucks you dry

Halloween is just around the corner so I decided to treat you to some facts about the kind of vampire I am... All the time, not just for the holidays. I will not turn into a bat or use My perfect teeth on your neck, I only want to suck your cards dry, leave them as empty as you are without Me in your life!

mica

Postby mica » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:06 pm

Gold Digger

You've waited a LONGGGG time to finally sleep with me. So long that I made sure you put a ring on my finger first. Now that we're married you're finally getting what you want, but not without me getting what I want. How far will I go? How much can you're body handle? And what will I do to make sure that I walk away with everything I want in life...

mica

Postby mica » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Fan-Slave Visit

So we get losers that write in to us all the time, begging to worship us, serve us, blah blah blah... And yes, some of them get to actually do it! Why?...How? Simple. They are MEMBERS OF OUR SITE and OBEY OUR ORDERS.

mica

Next

Return to Financial domination