[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Financial domination daily updates

Financial domination daily updates

Re: Financial domination daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:20 pm

Pay to Fail (wmv)

You can’t last, and I like money. I know, I know—we’re not exactly a match made in heaven, but that doesn’t mean we still can’t have some fun. I’ve devised a scenario that will allow us both to play to our strengths—or our weaknesses, in your case. ;)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:48 am

EMPTY WALLET PUNISHMENT - Ballbusting , foot sniffing, cleaning shoes humiliation (SD)

I forced my slave to gave my his wallet... I empty tis and kick him in the BALLS for not having more money for me. I made him kneel and slapped him with his empty wallet and told him that this is going to be a daily punishment if the doesn't have enough money for his MISTRESS.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:49 am

13 Days of Goddess Adore: Days 1-4 (HD-wmv)

Your Holiday season is ready for a new tradition. I present to you, 13 Days of Goddess Adore, where for 13 days in December you worship your only true Goddess, Goddess Adore. There are 3 total clips in this series and I suggest you watch them all before you plan out your full 13 days of Worship. It's best done if you complete in December before 2019 is over, but you're welcome to practice this tradition any time of year.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:50 am

Used for MEGA Cash During Pandemic (Mobile Version)

You cannot believe I am finally calling you over.. And during social distancing?? I have been a Goddess to you for so long.. You have been obsessing over me forever..What If I were to tell you, I only invited you OVER to USE you. USE you for your cash. That is all I care about..Not you...Do you think I care if sending me cash through this pandemic hurts you? LMAO I think not.
There will be a series of debt tasks through this entire lockdown..to keep me occupied...SO get ready to let me ruin your life...Slowly..You know I will, and you know you CANNOT resist.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:51 am

Good Boy Mesmerize [1920x1080 WMV]

You want to be My Good Boy.... My obedient boy who buys every clip, tributes and follows all orders... devoting your life to serving Me.... just so you can get an acknowledgement from Me and a little pat on your head... Nothing is more important than being a Good Boy....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:52 am

Immune Boosting JOI

Much like hand washing, masturbation is an important part of keeping yourself healthy. Masturbation boosts the immune system, helping you fight off sickness. Which keeps you going to work and making me money. So, in the interest of keeping you at work, I help you boost your immune system with a jerk off instruction clip.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:07 pm

financial ruin (spanish-audio)

Striving to satisfy my whims is a great luxury, although for this you have to take off the most basic and stay in the real ruin

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Findom Denim Jeans First Timer Wallet Drain and JOI (HD-mp4)

You're new to all of this, but you're already hard and know you want me to have all of your money. Let Goddess help you drain your wallet, and your balls. You'll send me every last penny in your wallet by the time we're done. You'll send over... and over.. as I tease you with my perfect denim covered ass complete with a soft muffin top. My curves are irresistible and you can't help but give me everything you have. This is a great way to break your wallet in to the kind of damage I'll be doing to it later on. That's right, this is only the beginning of a long, sensual, wallet draining love affair. Don't worry, I won't tell. First thing first: send a tribute worth impressing me. Afterwards, you may begin the video.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Paghi perchono qui - You pay becase I'm here

Oggi niente, non vedrai nulla, nemmeno un piedino, niente di niente, ma tanto la tua adorazione ti porterà comunque a tributare in mio onere, la verità è una, sei uno schiavo finanziario, il mio schiavo finanziario.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:09 pm

The Best Credit Card For Findom

Advice from your personal banker about picking the BEST credit card for findom. There are many credit cards available on the market but only one which is the most useful in Findom. Your banker breaks down which one you truly need need; the BEST credit card for findom. This card will facilitate and encourage your spending... enabling you to spend more and get cash back which in turn will be used to spend even more on Me. Maximize your spending. Maximize your cash back rewards. Spend with purpose. Hearing Me talk about credit cards will make you so weak and hard that you'll want to apply for a new credit card and start spending even more right away.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Financial domination