[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Financial domination daily updates

Financial domination daily updates

Re: Financial domination daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:01 am

A Message for the Mrs

Here's a message for your wife.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:57 am

Doing your Vday Part

Just getting home from shopping with My cuck slave and as I slowly look over all the lingerie and heels I got from the day, I show off My legs in nylons. I am so excited to wear My sexy lingerie for My bf tonight. I'm going to show off my sexy body and let him slowly slide everything off of my body, worshipping Me. I imagine him even pulling My nylons off with his teeth, sucking on My toes and eating my pussy until I cum. Dripping My sweet honey into his mouth. And you, the cuckslave... you're just here to buy Me all this stuff that I wear to show off. Here, jerk off to My nylons.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:58 am

Obsessed piggy

I know how much you love it when I drain your accounts! It makes you rock hard. The price of this clip alone got you so excited! However I am not nearly through with you. I won’t stop until you are broke and left with a dripping erection.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:59 am

Draining Loser's Balls And Wallet (1080p HD)

you perfectly know that Goddess pussy is not for losers like you, and you start twitching, so does your wallet! you worship that pussy, I drain your balls and reject you, taking your money, dismissing you! draining your balls and wallet - your destiny!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:00 pm

Pleasing Me Comes First

You click play and you're already in that zone. Just one look at me, already so eager, already so weak. You look into my eyes and that tingle shooting down your spine takes over, coursing throughout your entire body. You know better than to focus on your personal “needs” at the moment. You need nothing more than to please me first, to prove your dedication to me as my good boy. Nothing feels better than being my good boy and earning your pleasure as you continue to go deeper and weaker and give me whatever I say.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:01 pm

Spoil Me For Valentines Day

Valentines Day is coming up & it's a very important day for both of us. Special for Me because I get to be spoiled.. special for you because you're able to show your devotion. Princess always gets what Princess wants. Valentines Day is the perfect opportunity to show your loyalty and commitment to Me. What a better way to serve Me & show Me that you love me than Valentines Day. A woman as hot as Me DESERVES to be spoiled.. who deserves it more than Me on valentines day! What better way to say I love you than with money & gifts. I'm not easily impressed.. make sure you try your hardest.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:17 pm

Pay Jessica Rabbit $

She always gets what she wants... and this time around it's YOUR MONEY! Even when she gets insulting and mean, she speaks so sensually that you agree. Become Jessica Rabbit's paypig.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:18 pm

Mistress Anfisa is in possession of your credit card

You left your wallet at Mistress Anfisa's. She gave it back to you, of course, but you've been missing something ever since. Isn't that right?! She stole your credit card and spent all your money! Mistress Anfisa will tell you what she bought and paid for with your credit card. You, loser, will pay for her luxuries and there is much more to come! When Mistress Anfisa is done with you, your whole life will have changed forever!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:19 pm

ruined 2 (spanish-audio)

The only thing that interests me about you is your money, you are looking at me and I take advantage to ruin you.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:20 pm

NOT ENOUGH MONEY FOR ME - ENOLA SLAPPING HIM WITH EMPTY WALLET and use him as a foot stool while degrading him ( 4K) )

He just got home and after work, and as it is normal I asked him to go on his knees and give me his wallet to get all his money as usual. This time I got really mad because he did not have enough money for his MISTRESS and it pissed me of. So I started taking all his money and start SLAPPING him really HARD with his own empty wallet. , then order him to lay on the floor with his leash on my hand, and uses him as a foot stool for several minutes... and degrade him.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Financial domination