[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Financial domination daily updates

Financial domination daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:22 pm

lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Financial domination daily updates

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Bikini Body Worship

My sexy slave sent bikini and accessories. Wanting to stroke to my beautiful Goddess body. How perfect I look, head to toes. What a privilege it is to be stroking to my sexy body. Do you feel that gratitude? Are you thankful that I not only allow you to see my bikini clad body, but give you permission to jerk it. Jerking your beta slave cock to my Goddess body. When I’m at pools or the beach, men see me and get bikini and get boners in their swim trunks. And you get to jerk to this image, with my permission, from the privacy of your home. I don’t you stroking, with my permission, because it makes you fall harder for me and wraps you tighter around my finger. Stroking to my Goddess body just once turn you into my slave forever. Go ahead, buy this and you have permission to stroke to me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:15 pm

Birthday Month #4

You are completely brainwashed and mesmerized by my power, you can't stop watching me, you can't stop spending.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:16 pm

49 You will pay for Goddess's Ass in shiny shorts

My ass can convince u to pay it. And if u want to pay - I will let u. That’s the price u pay to watch my ass again in shiny latex.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Powerless for Pantyhose

You have has a secret fetish for pantyhose, for years now. From the moment you saw your first pair of sexy, long legs in them, you were hooked. The silky, yet fine material, the way they look so elegant, clinging to the soft skin of a woman's body. I am going to press your buttons, prey on your weaknesses, by showing you what they look like on my toned legs, slender feet, and pedicure toes. I tease you with them, caressing my legs, running my nails down them, even licking my toes through them. I love reducing you into a weak, quivering, cock twitching mess. I easily capture your attention, confuse your mind, and of course, open your wallet. You can't escape now.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Findom Affirmations - C4S

You long to be dominated but not the normal way, you crave something more creative, riskier, intense. Your foray into financial domination has begin, taking you one step further into your money slavery preoccupation. over 45 minutes of findom affirmations to help you with your journey into domination with a money twist. You cant help giving it up to your goddess, you know i deserve it more then you and nothing gets you hotter and more aroused then giving, until it hurts. Where it counts, In your wallet.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:10 pm

51 Info for loser Open Your Wallet Extra Wide

Your Goddess wants a quick $$$. You will pay it because what turns you on most is degrading you by my words, hearing all this trash about yourself! It's as if the more I say I hate perverts, the more your ready to pleasure Goddess with your money. You will open that wallet up extra fucking wide for me.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Verlockender Reiz

Das ist kein Abzock Clip! Ich bin heute einfach mal wieder gierig - sehr, sehr gierig! Ich liebe Geld und ich weiß, das der Preis dieses Clip schon wieder alle deine Hirnzellen wegfickt! Der Gedanke daran, für 3 Minuten meiner kostbaren Zeit 1000 Euro zahlen zu dürfen, lässt dich am ganze Körper zittern! Dieser verlockende Reiz, dein Geld so abgefickt zu bekommen, lässt dich nicht mehr los! Der Drang in dir wird größer und größer! Echte Zahlschweine, besessene Verehrer und Gentlemen, wissen, wie man mir zu dienen hat, kaufen diesen Clip, ohne mit der Wimper zu zucken! Es ist für dich eine Ehre - es ist für dich dein Leben! Nur zahlen bringt dich noch zum Orgasmus und dieser Orgasmus wird der beste deines Lebens! Du wirst diesen Clip mehrfach kaufen! Zahlen ist besser als Sex!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Domination for an old man one step from heaven EN

You are now a poor old man, perhaps a step away from . You do not do anything with all this money, and then on an old man like you are really wasted.
Before you leave, leave them to me, they will have a meaning.
I am beautiful, young, I have a beautiful body .. it is better that I have them use it for my divine beauty and youth, which you do not possess anymore.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Taking Advantage Of Your Love For Pantyhose - MP4 1080p HD

You love when I wear pantyhose. Stroking to me in pantyhose makes you such as weak pathetic loser. You empty your wallet. You're often left with blue balls, and you can't get me out of your mind-fucked head!

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Financial domination