[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Lesbian Domination daily updates

Lesbian Domination daily updates

Re: Lesbian Domination daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:25 pm

BOOTLICKER LESBIAN HD

Since this slut has all this desire to lick my boots she will have to crawl. After I mummified her she will only have the opportunity to move her tongue to better polish my favourite boots, but she must be particularly careful especially when her tongue is right under my stiletto heel, I just need a little pressure to punish her very painfully. I want particularly polished the tip and she knows it well but it’s in the sole that has to put special effort and clean all the dirt ... We'll see if I'll be satisfied with his job at last !!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:43 pm

Maya and Ashlynn - "Found Your Panties" Forced Ass Sniffing and Kissing - PT 1 SD

Ashlynn is hung over and asleep when her BFF Maya calls. Ashlynn says its okay if she comes over and falls back asleep. Later, Maya busts in Ashlynn's room furiously waving Ashlynn's panties around. She found them in her boyfriend's car! Maya takes one look at Ashlynn's guilty face and then strips down to a thong, pulls Ashlynn down, and pins her down underneath her. Now, she demands Ashlynn apologize by kissing and deeply sniffing her sweaty ass! Ashlynn is shocked, but she has no choice, and wants to convince Maya that she's sorry. Ashlynn complies in disgust, and Maya laughs at her humiliation. Finally Maya decides Ashlynn isn't doing a very good job, and re-adjusts her slutty friend for a more appropriate and brutal punishment..

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:43 pm

YOUR WIFE MY BITCH

OH YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:44 pm

KIM & LARISSA: PANTYHOSE WORKOUT

Kim and Larissa love to workout and even better...they love to workout in pantyhose. They like their lycra tights, because they are comfortable and look fantastic. Not just a simple workout, but an exercise in multitasking...After a while Larissa gets so much attracted by Kims little feet, she simply HAS to tie up her...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:45 pm

Examinations in the Latex Clinic - 01

Lady Mercedes playing with her submissive maid

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:46 pm

Valentine's day feast

This is part 2 of the Valentine's day series.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:11 pm

Spreader Bar Rough Fucking

A right-to-the-action hardcore fuck scene. I grab Kiki’s spreader bar and drag her to the edge of the bed and spank her ass and little wet pussy. I pull her head down onto my cock and have her suck me off. I lay her on her back and slip my hard cock into her tight wet pussy. I get right to fucking her hard with my hands around her throat. I flip her over into doggy and fuck her little pussy from behind. I flip her back over to her back and pound her hard for a long time as she moans in ecstasy. I flip her onto her side, and then finally onto her stomach one last time before cumming inside her.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Rapture & Jenevieve Hexxx's Boob Battle (Apple)

All Goddess Rapture wanted to do was enjoy a peaceful afternoon, while reading a good book. Unfortunately for her, Rapture's roommate Jenevive, had different plans in mind. Both well blessed with some of the biggest & prettiest boobs in the world, seem to have some disagreement as to who's boobs are better. Jenevieve, barges in on Rapture, insisting her double I boobs are better than Rapture's double D's, and challenges her to a tit fight. They take turns squeezing each other's massive tits. When they tire of that, they go into an all out boob fight. They smack them against each other, and take turns grabbing, groping, kissing, and sucking on them . Try as hard as they do to fight, they eventually both start to get turned on. They begin to kiss each other and slowly go back and forth licking and sucking on the other's ones boob. This clip ends off with the hottest boob worship and sucking scenes we've ever seen. Buy the clip so you can choose for yourself who has the best boobs...

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Lesbo the Foot Stool and Sock Slut

Smother Lesbo's face with my socks is so satisfying, especially when I verbally humiliate her. She's here to clean my house, but first I'm gonna have her worship my feet and then become my foot stool for amusement. Just look at how horny she is for my feet. She likes this way too much!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:13 pm

Licking Trainning VI

Melissa licks and puts her tongue inside Domme Sophia's ass and pussy real hard. Hot Brazilian girl/girl ass and pussy licking scenes!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Lesbian Domination