[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Lesbian Domination daily updates

Lesbian Domination daily updates

Re: Lesbian Domination daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:17 pm

LESBIAN FEET VOL# 38 - MILF LETÍCIA MILLER & BEAUTIFUL GIRL LORENA -EXCLUSIVE LM VIDEOS JANUARY 2020 - CLIP 5 -never published

starring: Milf Letícia Miller & beautiful girl Lorena - sinopse :Today I was visited by the beautiful Lorena shoe salesman, I realized that she liked feet and I got excited and started to provoke, Lorena couldn't resist and started kissing my feet the way I like swallowing him, licking my soles and sucking my fingers, saying it was big and hot, I sent her away and came back later, because I had to use it to satisfy myself I made her suck me very tasty while I masturbated and I enjoyed stepping on a cake while she sucked my feet was a delight.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:12 pm

KIRA - Beautiful slave girl - Socks and foot worship (wmv)

Kira is lying on the couch while her slave girl is at her feet with a gag in her mouth. Kira orders the slave girl to sniff her socks. As soon as this bored her, she removes the gag from the slave girl’s mouth and tells her to worship her bare feet. A slave obeys and worships the beautiful feet of Kira.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:13 pm

SMOTHERING LESBIAN FANTASY MARY CASTRO AND BRENDA FULL EDITION

Special, sensual and erotic lesbian smothering fantasy. BRUNETTE BRENDA has no mercy with her female slave Mary Castro. In this video Brenda is dominating her femal slave by forcing her by pulling hair sniff and kiss her pussy. She also face sitting slave Mary for having fun. Brenda nude sits over face of Mary because she loves hear her asking for mercy..She also scissors Brenda between her legs.VERY SENSUAL...WATCH PREVIEW OR GIF.. VISIT OUR OTHER FETISHES CLIPS STORES CLICKING BANNERS...720 X 480

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:14 pm

Erotic Asian masked cat fight turns into lesbian love with kissing and that tender touch and kissing

Blonde adult film stars Lainey and Sabrina stopped by on their way home from a Vancouver shoot for a smack down session with Sabrina's Korean nemesis Crimson. Lainey drew the opening assignment and figured she could handle the bigger, stronger, more aggressive Crimson but gets squashed for real as the masked Asian babe takes little Lainey apart. Crimson still loves Lainey and after bondage foot tie up, twisting her nipples, and pussy slapping, she lay on top of her a kiss her body with tender care. Lainey loves the passion after a gritty cat fight. Lesbian lust is on the mat.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:15 pm

[370] Teaching Blossom a Masturbating Lesson | Raven & Blossom 1 [MP4]

Welcome to Mistress Raven UK Dominatrix. This is the first in a new series with Mummy Raven and Naughty Niece Blossom who is a sexy little slut who can not help but get into trouble. In future you will see Blossom being Spanked and examined, fucked and Caned too, bet you can not wait for that.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:15 pm

YASMIN THE DESTROYER (ass licking)

The oriental girl Yasmin dominates the slave girl. The severe girl wants her slave very submissive to her desires, she is a cruel mistress. In this clip ass licking action (8 min)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:21 pm

Ultra Violet Wand Therapy

Mistress Ultra Violet has Gianna cuffed up to the cross ready for some shocking treatment. UV runs the wand all over Gianna's beautiful body, producing moans of pain and pleasure. We turned the lights off for the second half of the scene so that you can really view the purple lights emitted from the wand as it zaps Gianna's nipples.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Evie Gagged and Beaten

I put Evie on my St Andrews cross, and get ready to give her a special treat. She opens wide as I put the ballgag in her mouth, and she immediately starts to make a spitty mess as she tries to talk around it. I turn her around on the cross and get started with my favorite thumper toy, beating her ass and thighs. I spin her, marking every inch of her thighs and ass with red. I use my hands to spank her, leaving handprints and bright red marks. I use a flogger to get her around the thighs, whipping her hard. When I'm finished I show off the marks I left.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:23 pm

Hooded Figure Makes BBW Cutie Cum 9 Times

Beautiful BBW lady friend Wynter Azure was so worked up from a bunch of fetish clips we had just filmed that she needed some orgasmic relief... we took a break and I, wearing only a hoodie (and my socks!) held a hitachi against her and made her cum over and over again.... listen to me giggle, grope her, and make her cum over and over....

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:24 pm

Weronika Punish Slut Helena - Full - UHD 3840x2160 - 4K

SCREEN SIZE 3840*2160

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Lesbian Domination