[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Lesbian Domination daily updates

Lesbian Domination daily updates

Re: Lesbian Domination daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:42 pm

SCORCHING BASTINADO HD

This slave’s feet are rather slow when I call her, she is not very fast and I hate to wait, I would say that it’s time to speed up the pace and inculcate in his empty head that must be snappy and efficient at every order of mine. Of course my cane will take care of her, she will learn good the lesson, I am certain and sure that after this painful treatment she will no longer hesitate to run from me. My blows this time will follow each other without stopping and even if her feet will be sore and destroyed for a while, all of this will be useful for her training !!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Second Cam of Me and Sara Faithing till orgasm Part 2 HD

We have a litlle faith together who can lick the other till orgasm first. We lick each other pussies and asses and use also our hands. Very explosive clip

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:15 pm

Mistress Trains Her Slavegirl Full Session

This is a full lesbian domination shoot with 3 elaborate unique roleplay scenarios! My slave girl Cherokee will learn many lessons today - lessons she'll never forget! First I teach her how to suck cock well - using a dildo instructing her to show off her sexy body while sucking the dick just how I like it. She has such a pretty mouth that I use to show you how good she is at cocksucking - then make her get on her knees & beg to suck on My princess cock! I fuck her mouth hard, instructing her to gag & spit & suck on it - it's a SUPER HOT COCKSUCKING LESSON!!! Then, in scene 2, Cherokee has been a bad girl and left the house wearing her Mistress' heels looking like a slut in denim hotshorts ... so I punish her by making her show that slutty ass off to the camera then I spank it HARD with My hands finally bending her over the couch while I use My heavy rubber paddle to paddle her ass into oblivion. I'm so lucky to have such an obedient slave girl - she takes every punishment sooo well even when her ass cheeks turn red and she moans from pain and pleasure! I teach her to never leave the house looking like that again! Scene 3: finally, my slave girl is dressed up in a shiny sexy costume like My pet, inside a cage looking out at Me desperate for attention. She's been waiting to be fed but first she's got to earn it - by facing My whip! I bend her over the cage and instruct her to stick out her bouncy ass and I whip her while she counts out loud - then even whig her pussy !!! Finally, she earns her dinner...so we watch her lick up some cereal from her little bowl, and some water too ... I love her sexy mouth and tongue ... I own her, and she knows how superior Mistress is to ANY man! This is MY slavegirl but I do love to release clips of her training sessions to show you losers what I get to enjoy every day - and you will NEVER EVER GET TO ENJOY! Take a seat and pull out your cock, because this is the sexiest and meanest bratty Goddess lesbian domination session I've had while also reminding you watching how insignificant you are in My incredible sexy orgasmic Goddess lifestyle - with slavegirl at the ready WHENEVER Mistress wishes to be amused!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:16 pm

Thrashing The Brat (Dial Up)

When Simone Kross arrives home to find her slave knitting, instead of cleaning, she is quickly punished with an over the knee spanking, and then made to bend over the couch for the hairbrush, paddle, and strap. Still not convinced that her slave girl has learned her lesson, Simone drags her into the kitchen and makes her start washing dishes as Simone continues spanking her with kitchen implements and verbally chastising her.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:17 pm

Lick Sophia Sweaty Ass After All Day VII

In the final part of that wonderful movie we see Sophia been sucked very hard by her slave Allice while she is very satisfied. Great lesbian pussy and ass worship clip starring Mistress Sophia and slave Allice!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:18 pm

She shouldn't have fired me!!! Part 2 WMV

This was a HOT CUSTOM bringing together Carissa Dumond and Fayth on Fire again!!! (check out Sam Gets The Girl (For Fayth) in this store) In this clip Fayth is a problem employee that Carissa is trying to talk to during their conversation Fayth puts her feet up on the table and generally ignores most of what Carissa is trying to tell her. Finally Carissa has had enough and she fires Fayth. Fayth is fuming (and a bit of a crazy lusty lesbian) she sets her plan in motion. We next see Carissa about an hour later being carried by Fayth's henchman she is out he looks at her beautiful body and starts to think of things he wants to do to her as he cradle carries her up a flight of stairs. The next scene we see is Carrisa tied the back of the car with Fayth. Fayth is all over Carissa HOM, groping, licking and force kissing her. The henchmen runs his hand on her legs they eventually force Carissa to take a nap . Fayth takes a turn at carrying Carissa OTS she brings her the room partially undress her and ties her up. Fayth and her henchman make plans to contact Carissa's husband for ransom Fayth wakes her up and ties a gag her mouth. The Henchman now has his time with her and he is all over her body he even undresses her more exposing her lovely breast forcing her to say that he's the boss now she is totally creeped out by him so she is very compliant. Eventually Fayth comes back and demands her turn with Carssia she tell the henchman to wait for the cash. Fayth is all over Carissa first sucking and licking her feet and breast ripping her pantyhose stripping her naked and going down her. Carissa gives to the lust of Fayth. Eventually the henchmen comes to deliver Carissa to her husband both he and Fayth get their last feels before he scoops her up a bound nude cradle carry and takes her away (This is part 2 Fayth carries Carissa OTS and begins her first nasty play) THE FULL VIDEO ALMOST AN HOUR IS AT A GREATLY REDUCED PRICE

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:19 pm

Dominant Mistress Enjoys Her Time In The Den - Mobile

The Den of punishment is where this kinky mistress abuses slave girls.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Pins and Punishment HDWMV

Amanda is lotioning up her legs and feet when, surprise, motherfucker! Jennifer Thomas is here to beat your fucking ass! She learns that Amanda has been cheating with her man, and violently tosses her to the ground. Jennifer mounts Amanda, and pins her to the floor with a schoolgirl pin. Jennifer berates and threatens Amanda, while Amanda defiantly insults Jennifer, despite being trapped. Amanda struggles in vain to escape, and complains she can't breathe with the dominant, muscular Jennifer sitting on her chest. Jennifer changes up the pin, sitting on Amanda's stomach while stretching her legs painfully. It's a solid 20 minutes of pins and punishment, with Jennifer favoring the humiliating schoolgirl pin. Jennifer puts her feet on the defeated Amanda's face for even more humiliation at the end!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:15 pm

Goddess Manu Fox Rules V

Goddess Manu Fox keeps spreading her pussy and ass asking for more licks from her slave. Obedient Isa does that and keeps sticking her wet tongue inside her Domme’s pussy and ass very hard. Very nasty lesbian pussy and ass licking clip!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:16 pm

Gift wrapped pin cushion 9

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Lesbian Domination