[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Gay daily updates

Gay daily updates

Re: Gay daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:05 pm

Love and sucking each other, double cumshot

We were both horny and in a great mood. Came to the room, sat on a bed and immediately started to kiss and touch each other. Alex was very horny, he was leading the action, kissing me intensively and putting his hands in my pants. Then he sucked my dick for a minute and I asked him to roll over and let me put his dick up his ass. He got horny from that, I felt his hard dick in my hand. So I rolled him over again and started to suck him, made myself cum and then let him cum on the bed!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:36 am

Chulo Feet Thursday - WMV

Well who knew that a man so big, muscular, and sexy would have such beautiful FEET! The gorgeous Chulo came by in all his muscular inked glory and is seated on the counter with his feet are in your face. And we are going to zoooom in on those sexy smooth soles and toes of his. From the bottom AND the top! He has nice toenail and toes. Smooth immaculate soles. He has super sexy feet!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:37 am

Ram That Dildo Clone Up That Tight Ass

Cedric had done a solo before, but he was asked by someone to make a custom (that's why he keeps referring to Anthony)so we opted to try something new. We decided to get a clone-a-willy kit and make a clone of Cedric's big cock and have him fuck himself with it! The clone came out a bit stubbier than we hoped, but when he showed it next to the real thing you could see it was definitely his dick down to the last detail. Cedric couldn't wait to see what his own cock felt like up his eager ass. He worked his fuck hole over like a slut and then sucked the clone tasting his sweet boy juices all over it. The vibrating action helped to really work him up and he couldn't get enough of his own young cock. Finally he blew a hot load of jizz and couldn't believe how good it felt. Next time someone tells him to go fuck himself he can say he already has!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:38 am

Daddy and Twink Hot Gay Kissing and Foot Worship - Tristan Sweet - Richard Lennox - Manpuppy - MP4 HD

20 year old Tristan Sweet has returned to play with his playmate, Richard Lennox. They don't bother with the formalities. "Hi. How are you?" is for normal people. Within seconds of walking in the door, the twink and daddy have stripped to their underwear while kissing passionately and are licking and caressing each others feet. Their slim bodies arch and squirm, their cocks strain hard against their underwear, but their focus is on pleasing each other with foot worship from the toes and soles up. Fucking hot.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:39 am

STR8BUBBLEBUTT MORNING RIDE

STR8BUBBLEBUTT wakes with a desire to go for a RIDE & with slipping off his PJS to reveal his TASTY PHAT ASS, he preps his HOT HOLE with his fingers before sticking a DILDO inside then POUNDS his HOLE in enjoyment.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:40 am

Wanna jerk off? - Lance Hart - WMV 720 HD

LANCE HART is the heart-throb that you've been waiting to play with! This real-life Ken-doll STRIPS completely NAKED and ENCOURAGES you to MASTURBATE with him! He gives you a GAY JERK OFF INSTRUCTION like you've never seen before! With his MUSCULAR body, tight ASS and throbbing COCK, you can't resist JERKING OFF to him! Lance brings you to the EDGE so you both can CUM together! (re-released clip)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:35 pm

Giant Sam Vore Collection- MKV

Sam is snacking on an apple and cheese puffs. But he doesn't seem to notice, the dozen or so tiny people littered through this food.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:36 pm

Fucking my submissive on my Harley, cigar smoking

I always wanted to fuck on one of my Harley's but for some reason, I never got around to it. My submissive has always had a thing for motorcycles also so today we decided to give it a try. I must admit it was one of the hottest experiences of my life! The ultimate combination of testosterone, american muscle, and hot men! Includes him blowing me in several positions, face fucking him, and sex in every single possible position on a motorcycle.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:37 pm

Horny Gage Loves Jerking Off

Gage has actually done stuff on another site, but when he contacted me asking if I was interested in filming him I couldn't resist. He lives north of me and was driving through on his way home from visiting his brother down south. He was shorter in person than I had imagined him to be, but he was just as hot. I couldn't wait to get started. He starts by taking off his shirt and revealing his furry chest. I'm not normally into hairy chests but it really looked good on him. When he stripped down to his boxers and pulled his cock out I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. He strips his boxers completely off and starts working his hard bone. "Wanna see my ass?" he asks as he gets on all fours and spreads his ass cheeks. He shows off his hot hairy hole to the camera while he continues stroking his meat. Nothing quite like a hot straight boy baring his ass for all to see. He seemed to enjoy showing it off. Afterward he flips over and lubes up his hard cock. He sits back and moans while he beats it intensely. "Oh fuck. Oh yeah," he moans. He was really getting into it. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and says, "Oh I'm gonna cum!" And that he did....all over his hairy abs. The look on his face afterward was that of total relief and relaxation. I think he needed that.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:37 pm

Eating you!!

I want to eat your body completely Skype : live:.cid.26ba230799ec3286

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Gay sex