[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Gay daily updates

Gay daily updates

Re: Gay daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:41 am

Sly and Jonas

Sly is giving Jonas a back rub when a well-placed hand signals the beginning of their raw romp. The boys strip naked and Jonas goes down on Sly's big uncut dick. Then he bends Jonas over and takes his Latin ass from behind. The barebacking continues until Jonas pumps out a gusher, while getting fucked. Sly pulls out and feeds him his wet dick and a mouth full of warm cum soon follows.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Ted Armpits Part2 Saturday - WMV

We begin with the gorgeous perfection of a man Ted running those sexy fingers along his muscular pecs as we zoom in on his armpit area. His arm is down but you can still see the mound of sweet sexy man scented pit hair just waiting for you. He raises his arm exposing his sexy armpit in all it's hairy glory. Don't you want to just bury your face in it? Well enjoy as he shows it off to you. The left and the right. Yum yum yum.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:37 pm

19BM1-VS3 Latin Friends With Benefits - Video Photo Set III (VILLA-VS3) "On Date Night"

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:38 pm

Tomas and Maximo

Tomas is a hung and young buffed out top who likes to fuck guys with hair on their chest, so I hooked him up with Maximo, who is also well defined and packing a big dick. Once naked, he goes down on Tomas, getting him rock hard for his Latin ass. Maximo then hops on for a raw ride, before letting his top take control. What follows is a hot bareback fuck session, in several positions. Of course, I get in close to capture all the anal action, before these Latin studs blow their loads.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:40 pm

Ernest's hard cock is a symbol of pleasure

It is important to make the slave receive exactly the pleasure that you have prepared for him. If he has a hard dick, then he likes what they do to him) I like to make Ernest's dick hard. It's not so simple - you have to work hard - but I won) And I won’t let him finish.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:41 pm

blowing big

"blowing big" 2020.
I show off my fat cock to you then jack it to a huge cumshot for you with love.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Ted Belly Button Part2 Video1 - WMV

Well this is nice and cozy. The sexy muscle stud Ted came over and he's going to show off that sexy belly button of his for us. We are zooming in close to his belly button. It is a nice color of porcelain doll white with some hints of pink. That perfect bundle of belly button flesh surrounded by a sexy mane of belly hair. Ted is such a stud with a perfect belly button. Yummy!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Str8 Soldier Bares All and Unloads

Drew was stationed at an Army base not far from me and had recently returned from Iraq. The tales he told were crazy. Drew is very straight but didn't seem to mind getting naked and baring all for the camera... in fact he seemed to get off on the idea. Most straight guys have problems showing their ass hole, but Drew didn't have that hang-up. Before I knew it my camera was exploring every inch of Drew's hot body. Drew divulged a lot of things he did while in the Army... like not wearing underwear and jerking off in a foxhole with his buddies. I got super horny listening to this guy, and I think you will too. He shoots a nice load of spunk at the end which was the icing on the cake. Gotta love those hot Army boys!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:03 pm

His second mouth tour - Kevin Wang - WMV 720 HD

KEVIN WANG is back for his second MOUTH TOUR video! He knows what you like so he goes right into it. Stretching his LIPS to the side, he shows you his TEETH, wet TONGUE and DEEP THROAT! He even TEASES you by touching his LONG UVULA! Kevin has such a large MOUTH, you can only imagine what can go in there! You won't find MOUTH TOURS of him anywhere else but here!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Cody Lakeview Armpits Part4 Saturday - WMV

Cody! CODY! CODY! CODY! His armpits are so fucking hot! Those sexy hairy pits! We are zooooomed in on those man scented pits as he's stroking them with those sexy fingers of his. Which releases even MORE of that sexy armpit man scent that he has. "You like when I play with my pit hair." he says. Oh yes we do Cody. Yes we do. He's showing off his left one and his right one. It's a Cody hairy armpit extravaganza.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Gay sex