[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Gay blowjobs - daily updates

Gay blowjobs - daily updates

Re: Gay blowjobs - daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:03 am

New Cocktober Str8ThugMaster 10-22-2018 suck that dick faggot

I tell slave to see how he can suck dick with a yellow mask on. I can tell he wants my dick bad today. I verbally humiliate him while he sucks my big cock. The mouthy hole in the mask aint big enough for my dick so slave pulls it off and sucks and sucks and sucks... finially getting the mouthful the mouthfull he worked for... lucky bitch.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:49 am

A Fuck And A Suck AVI

My buddy fucks me bareback after I suck his cock for a little bit. He cums up my ass just before the phone rings! Some of it is blurry because he was having a hard time using the camera. AVI version.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:50 am

Reluctant and Nervous - Standard Def

New model Evan is a 23 year old southern-boy with a family to support and rent to pay, so he's reluctantly agreed to get a blow job from a man, even though he's very nervous and uncomfortable. I have him strip, showing off his handsome, toned body and nice cock, standing naked before me looking scared and embarrassed. As a concession to his fear, I don't tie him to the table but make him lay with his hands behind his head in a submissive pose and gently sucked on his cock until he did the unthinkable and surrendered his daddy juice in my demanding mouth.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:50 am

Live Sex Acts

Director Tom Catz takes you on a lurid tour through one of NYC's sleaziest underground sex clubs. There he encounters leather/latex men getting into an intense spanking scene, which leads to cock sucking and fucking. Then another duo are discovered in a small bedroom getting into some more cock and ass play. Soon a gorgeous blond stud pulls out his schlong and gets it real hard before squirting a big, juicy load. Starring Sea, Blaze and Tom Catz. 70min, #209

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:51 am

Sick Suck i got a cold... suck my thick cock faggot

I got a cold so I'm gonna have slave suck my cock until his faggot ass catches it... get his face in my ass too... sick faggot

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:51 am

Cocksucker (480p)

You're a natural born cocksucker. You were born to suck cock like a faggot. You were made to choke on, gag down, and deep throat dick. To slurp down cum and swallow every drop.

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Gay blowjobs