[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Gay BDSM daily updates

Gay BDSM daily updates

Re: Gay BDSM daily updates

Postby lukickld » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:00 am

11. Latex panties, some pain and a huge cumshot

Hi everyone! This time I had a hard time putting on my new transparent latex panties. My hard dick hurt like hell in it! I had to remove it to provide you with the mother of all cumshots, but to compensate you, I put on another pair of open pink panties and punished myself by using my mean nipple clamps. Will you cum with me again tonight? ;-)

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:45 am

Master Mike ass destroying with huge strapon

For the sixth time, Master Mike continue to train his whore slut. Today the slave will receive a hard punishment : 3 dildoes sametime in his ass and a huge strapon fucking ! Again another epic bisexual movie recorded with 2 cameras from 2 angles. This is part 2

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:46 am

Sheer Sock Studs

A blond executive is relaxing in his underware and socks, putting his feet up after a long, sweaty day. His buddy enters, starts rubbing those sexy socked feet, and is soon put to work sniffing and licking them. Then a preppy hunk is hanging out with his size 12 loafers up on the couch. His roommate complains and is forced smell the sadistic stud's ripe socks. Starring Ghost Wolf, Bobby Lewis and Toby. 70min, #212

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:47 am

A Little Bitch For Master Jakob

AUDIO: DOM JAKOB - Dominant Alpha Male Master Jakob lets you know what you're good for... it isn't a long list. Become my bitch.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:47 am

2018-10-12 - Master Enjoys mansluts Two Sloppy Holes BDSM Gay Bareback

In this video, Master uses both of manslut's holes for His pleasure, bareback. manslut gags a bit on Master's cock but seems to enjoy the taste of Master's cum and his own ass on it.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:48 am

Keeping poor, horny twink on the edge

Immobiled twink, tied to the bed with his hands and legs. Ballgagged and blindfolded. The only thing he could do was moaning. I was taking care of his nipples and especially his rock hard, uncut dick. A lot of precum and pulsatory movement show how much he wanted to finally spread his juicy, warm cumshot. I was keeping him on the edge for 15 minutes. It was like forever to him. Using magic massager, whipe nipple clips and my mouth and hands. Post cum teasing and double cum included at finish.

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Gay BDSM