[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:51 pm

When one sofa for two MP4(1280*720)HD

clip request: You walk in from outside where it is very very cold. You are shivering and trying to warm yourself up. You hang your jacket up and take off your winter boots and slide your slippers on. You walk into the kitchen to make a hot drink to warm yourself up. After drinking it you feel warmer but are starting to get tired.. you want into living room to see him sitting on the couch watching tv. You decide to join him so you sit on the couch away from but bring your legs up on to the couch but cover your legs with a blanket but your feet are sticking out from under the blanket. The warm drink and comfortable comfy blanket are making you sleepy and you start to fall resting. Your feet that are under the blanket start to rub his leg a little bit and he is starting to get turned on. You don’t even realize your doing this. He starts to carefully play with your pantyhosed feet still in socks and slippers. He carefully slips of the slippers while tries not to wake you. You don’t budge. He carefully places your feet on his lap and with his hand slowly rubs your feet over his crotch. Starting to get excited he slowly takes the socks off one at a time. Keeps looking back at you to make sure you’re still resting.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:52 pm

3 round sneezing with stokings ( PANTYHOSE STOKING )

Today is my turn, so can pantyhose and sneezing be missing? No impossible! 3 roiund as usual, the first was disappointing me how much, but then ... I change dust, and no, you won't be disappointed, the last round is really strong! if you love me, you will like it !!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:53 pm

18yo Bri Black Stockings on the Kitchen table MP4 640X480

18 year old Bri is posing on the kitchen table wearing her little pink negligee over her black thong and stockings. Another Kristin Jackson music video creation with Bri winding up doing some hot hand bras.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Slither to my Pantyhose

On the floor you snake your way to my pantyhose like you can smell them from afar. Tan silky nylons make you anticipate what I have in store for you, they are perfect. Teasing your addicted dick and getting so close you can smell my perfect feet makes you ready to stroke your cock for them. Will you do humiliating things for them in order to cum yourself? Can you resist or will you give in totally?

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:54 pm

miss gia & naomi clip # 20-003

here is a nice clip that features "miss gia & naomi" as both of them were suffering from tired achy feet after having to walk a long way from the parking lot in high heels. while they walked thru some nice cool grass, they both did a great job of slipping their high heels on & off : )

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:05 pm

The Queen of black tights and black balloons plays with them!

Milora is wearing black tights and playing with her sexy long legs with balloons.she hates them.makes it very izachno and sessuale.She makes a video for her favorite lesbian.She wants her to lick her long legs and her pussy as soon as possible and take off her black tights.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Vixen - pantyhose teasing 4K

Vixen is 5'11'' (180 cm) tall ginger girl with big size 10 US (41 EU) feet. She is wearing white blouse with gray skirt and tan pantyhose. Vixen sits on a couch and teases you with her big feet in pantyhose. (No sound. 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160. H265. 14 MB/sec. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:07 pm

Vacuuming in red skirt AVI

I am wearing a red mini skirt and nude pantyhose in black dots. I don't wear panties. I love powerful hoses. I will suck in dust and dirt from my sofa and floor then my vacuum cleaner takes care of my pussy and ass. I love power suck!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Tattooed dude fucking a hot babe with big tits - Mobile

Squeezing her big boobs makes her get on top of him before riding his big fat dick.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:09 pm

Ashley Graham White Pantyhose Masturbation MP4 1280X720

Ashley Graham Masturbating in White Pantyhose

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Pantyhose / Stockings