[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:40 am

Teasing You With My Beautiful Sheer Cappuccino Coloured Pantyhose

I am wearing gorgeous sheer cappuccino coloured pantyhose accompanied with sexy shiny bronze strappy high heels. I show off my long nylon legs as I run my hands all over them, feeling their softness and enjoying the sound it makes. I bend over showing my sexy French lace panties underneath and also showing the naughty reinforced gusset of these perfect pantyhose. I am really enjoying wearing these pantyhose as I make as many shapes with my legs as possible, teasing you, making you want to submit to my legs. As the nylon rubs together the sounds are erotic and you can barely contain yourself, you know you are falling for your pantyhose goddess. Eventually I undo do my strappy heels and slowly slip them off revealing my pretty nylon covered soles. F0273

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:41 am

THE OFFICE PANTYHOSE SLUT PT 1 WMV

I have been noticing the new girl at the office.... I purposely wear my pantyhose to work to try to get her attention... maybe she has the same fetish for them as me, she must, she wears them too. I notice her looking so I take advantage... She kisses my stocking feet all the way up my legs... then she fucks and eats my pussy through a hole she rips in them... to make things even kinkier I have her tie me up so I can struggle around and rub against her pantyhose since I've gotten her to strip down to only those sexy nylons...I have her grind on me.... Im so horny Im going to have to take her home .

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:42 am

Hot Rara Gives Nylon Handjob

Sexy Rara gives black nylon handjob.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:43 am

Black pantyhose curves MP4

MP4 HD version

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:43 am

Dangling And Tapping My Toes

Goddess Cassie is wearing stockings. She dangles her worn black shoes while tapping her toes onto the ground...causing her large calf muscles to jiggle.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:21 pm

Pantyhose Tease and Denial

I put these pantyhose just for you, to tease you and make you beg. Kiss, lick, and worship my ebony body under these pantyhose.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:22 pm

Sexy Karly Salinas teasing with her sheer pantyhose soles! - MOV

Hi def video of the one and only mega tease Karly and her pantyhose soles! She shoots you looks as her sheer soles are in your face, wiggling and scrunching, rubbing together, saying nothing just watching you lose it! Hot! - Audio! Adios!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:23 pm

Evelyn Milano - Week Of Christmas: Pantyhose Edition - MOBILE

These red pantyhose I have on my feet remind me of you; worn, used, abused and easily tossed aside. Your pantyhose clad feet addiction will always get the best of you, which is why I'm allowing you to pump that cock to them for Christmas. Imagine your face pressed up against them, inhaling the sweet scent of my soles and pantyhose. You're at home in your rightful place; beneath them.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:24 pm

Legs in office

Sexy legs under the table in office

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:24 pm

Footjob instead of a tip MP4(1920*1080)HD

A typical day at a hotel. A guy comes into the room to do his job. In the room, he sees a beautiful blonde in a sexy tan pantyhose. She dropped her careless gaze and asked to continue cleaning. The guy cleaned but could not help but look at her sexy legs in the pantyhose.
When he finished, he froze in anticipation of a tip. The blonde had no money for him and knew how to pay. She beckoned to him and lowered his clothes. Her feet in pantyhose touched his cock.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Pantyhose / Stockings