[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:40 pm

Brandy shrinks and dominates her room mate

Brandy shrinks him picks him up throws him around, does some holds and face sitting as well

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:40 pm

POV - Giantess Up Close Pussy Finger Fucking - 4kHQ - XQ704

You jumped on a giant hand to watch while he fingers a giantess pussy. You watch and ride along as massive fingers bang this perfect wet pussy.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:41 pm

TFF1282_Lana Harding - MP4 SD

New Giantess Lana Harding enters her living room and is shocked to find a group of tiny men, maggots, standing the cracks between her floorboards. They are practically sub-human, pathetic, hiding away from her. She could easily take care of these helpless, tiny, men. She wonders what happened to them but she knows she does not want then - 4K, Blondes, Heels Crush, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:43 pm

Your Giantess Nylon Encasement

I have freshly shrunk you to just under an inch tall and as you gaze up at me, your now giant goddess, you are wondering what will happen next. I am happy to explain your fate, I can even show you! Now you are one of my tinies you will be made to live in my pantyhose, and I happily slip off my high heels and show you my nylon covered soles and the tiny men trapped within them. You will be the fifth tiny to live in my pantyhose and I am looking forward to it. Some days you will be trapped against my nylon soles, some days against my nylon covered legs and some day against my nylon covered bottom. Whichever it may be there is no escape and you just need to hope you can survive. Also I do not wash my pantyhose very often so you will be permanently encased in my scent forever! You look up as I hover my feet over you and you can clearly see your fellow tinies encased in nylon; take a good long look at your new friends because this will be you very soon! F0331

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:44 pm

Get crushed under Miss Lilly feet in 2 Parts (sneakers and barefoot) - FULL HD wmv

Get crushed under Miss Lillys feet in 2 Parts

lukickld
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Giantess