[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:07 pm

Do you want to be eaten wmv

Oh my baby, today you will feel my strong teeth and look into my mouth.Cause I will eat you

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:08 pm

GIANTESS Useless Shrunken Men cleaning my oven [10670]

I try to get these useless shrunken men to clean my oven, but they're a waste of my time xx

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:09 pm

Volkswagen In Two Bodies

HQ WMV File (720x480) - Giantesses Diosa and Veronica decide to play with a small man and his puny Volkswagen. They want to tease him with their massive and divine bodies. Veronica and Diosa put the small car on their sexy bodies to show you how they play with it. Both Giantesses tease you in a good way. Don't miss it! ***THIS IS THE STANDARD VERSION***

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:10 pm

End to my slave

I found my slave under the bed. I made him smell my sweaty shoes and smelly socks. I saw he liked it too much so I decided to choke him. He fought so hard but I am so much stronger then him, so he passed after I crushed him. LOL

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:11 pm

CARPET PEOPLE - 480

Alexandria's Star "Stefania Mafra" is sitting comfortably when she all of a sudden feels something in between her toes! She digs it out and it's the teeniest tiniest person she has ever seen. She really has no use for this person so she decides to dispose of it by swallowing it. Then she notices all kinds of these people and she tries to comfort them and tell them to get into her mouth. She even tries to seduce them with her big juicy wet lips but the get scared and scatter. She tries to find them and realizes they are all living in her carpet! She can't believe there is like a whole village of them in the nooks and crannies of her carpet! She picks them out and even tries to crush them with her feet but they are uncrushable. So she picks them all up and sticks them all to her lips before she takes her big tongue and moves them all into her mouth where she swallows them all alive! She then yells out that "NO ONE is allowed to live with this Giantess"!!!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:42 am

Take It Bitch!(small version)

You will get what you deserve,little pathetic bitch,a good punishment and smashing your flithy tiny body,with My dirty giant barefoot!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:43 am

mom teaches tiny son a lesson

Did you forget i can shrink you..... Why cant you behave like your step-brother? snap"""" there better oh my ouch my boobs are so sore and full milk is leaking. Where do you think your running to? im going to teach you a lesson your going to stay right here under my boob and if you have to your flea sized self can swim in the milk

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:44 am

TFF1281_Zoe Page - MP4 SD

The redhead cheerleader, Zoe Page, is not in much mood for messing around so when she discovers a small group of tiny guys in the carpet pile on her floor, she cant imagine what it is they may be getting up to but she knows one thing for sure, they were not invited, they are not welcome and they are in a very dangerous position - 4K, Redheads, Heels Crush, Foot Crush, Vore

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:45 am

Dark Queen - crushed beneath a sandal of goddess VR 360 4K

Dark Queen is 5'11'' (180 cm) tall gorgeous mistress with sexy size 9 US (40 EU) feet. She is a giant antique goddess in white dress and gladiator sandals. You are a poor shrunken guy who was placed under a plastic container. Dark Queen wants to play a game. She is a giant goddess and you're pathetic mortal who deserve only being crushed under the sole of her sandal. Dark Queen makes you to lick her sandals. She doesn't like your job and now you are going to be crushed like a pathetic bug. (Sound SFX. A lot of talk. VR 360 4K 3840x1920. H264. 30 MB/sec. 30 fps).

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:46 am

"The Stoner Giantess" - Foot Crush, Butt Crush, Vore fx

Julius has gotten his hands on some pretty impressive technology. After his science genius friend finished his shrinking invention, he cut a deal with Julius: Shrink him and bring him to his Giant Crush, Giantess Cleo.

lukickld
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Giantess