[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fetish-hub.com • View topic - Daily updates

Daily updates

Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:07 am

Daily updates
lukickld
Site Admin

Re: Daily updates

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Anna's Spitty Giantess Tongue POV 4K UHD

POV you're a tiny sitting in a fixed position while Anna's giant, slobbering mouth fills your view. Anna opens wide and lets her saliva drain onto her breasts. Anna salivates and a waterfall of spit rolls off her long tongue and all over her chest. Anna blows spit bubbles and shows you the spit bubbles inside her mouth.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Sneaking around! *mp4 video*

I see you down there, you are VERY tiny but I heard you rustling around my home. You should be more careful in houses of giantesses you don't know.....they can be very dangerous for sometime SMALL like you! You see, I don't think it is right of you to sneak around homes just because you think no one would ever know. Its still a big no no! But I am glad you snuck into my home today because I am feeling naughty....I am feeling cruel! There are so many ways I could punish you for sneaking around my home! So many ways I could END you! I could simply smash you with my toe and never think twice about you again! Or.....smash you with my finger! I could even eat you for a small little snack, or maybe flick you out the window and let you drift in the wind. SO many choices....I don't have a coin to flip, but I do have a lighter...oh that makes me think...I could set you on fire!!! So many choices, lets flip the lighter and let fate decide how I punish you!

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Gigantic Amazonian Woman Humiliates A Tiny Man Below Her Powerful Legs - MP4 HD

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:09 pm

Dirty giant pirate feet - Maria Marley & TerraMizu - WMV 480 SD

TERRAMIZU and MARIA MARLEY are going to Little Man Island to steal their treasure, but finds you aboard their ship! They take their GIANT FEET and try to STOMP you down to Davey Jones' locker, but with no luck, you're still alive! They decide a better fate for you, to WORSHIP their DIRTY GIANT PIRATE FEET! MARIA and TERRA'S FEET have been SWEATING in their boots, as they've sailed across the seven seas, and now they make you LICK their SWEATY WRINKLED SOLES and TOES for trying to make off with their booty! They demand you tell them where the Little Man Island is, or else, you'll be sentenced to

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:09 pm

GGHD073 Kate #01

German Giantess HD - six pov clips

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:29 am

Vanessa Vixon drinks some magic and grows into a superbig horny Giantess. IPOD Mobil

IPOD Mobile MP4 Video: Vanessa Vixon drinks some magic water and became a super huge horny Giantess.

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 am

Victoria Banxxx Humiliates Her Shrunken Boss (1080HD)

Victoria Banxxx has had enough of her sexist boss so she shrunk him down to a fraction of his size. She torments him by striping down so he can finally see her naked now thats he's to small to do anything to her. She spanks him and strips him and teases his cock with her tongue. Once he is rock hard she clamps a clothespin on his cock and sits on his face to smother him. She ties him up, shoves his face in her pussy, and forces him to worship her giant feet. (Interested in commissioning a custom clip? Email us today.) *rereleased clip*

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 am

TFF1129_Lola Rae - MP4 SD

Lola Rae is sat in her lounge as our Tiny Cameraman approaches. She bends down, shockedand asks what he is doing scuttling around the hem of her skirt. She thinks he was trying to look up her skirt and he was so she threatens to crush him, not meaning to at first, but his terror amuses her ..so why not.. - 4K, Brunettes, Giantess Fetish, POV Only, Heel fetish, Heel Crush, Butt Crush, Breast Crush

lukickld
Site Admin

Postby lukickld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:31 am

Eating The Tiny Spy - WMV HD

What a crazy day - I still have so much work to do! You are in my house, spying on me, watching me as I talk to a friend on the phone about everything I need to do, watching me from a bottom angle - because you're just so damn tiny! - you see me pulling my panties out of my ass and when I catch you, I'm disgusted! I call you a pervert for spying on me, but I'm also fascinated with your teeny size! I wish I could keep you to show you off to all of my friends, but I'm so damn hungry and there's no time to fix up a snack... and you already look so tasty... hmm....

lukickld
Site Admin

Next

Return to Giantess